Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

View Poll Results: To Strap, or Not to Strap?
No way! I love the freedom of no straps. 12 5.74%
I always have a bra on. It's only proper. 132 63.16%
I don't use bras; I only use undershirts. 11 5.26%
Only when at home or if the top allows it. 34 16.27%
Not gonna answer.... 20 9.57%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#141 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Bra - 08-12-2012, 09:35 PM

I always wear a bra now. Used to I didn't when I went to bed. But, then one night we had a really bad storm and we all had to go the basement. I was pretty uncomfortable around my brothers and dad braless! -.- I may actually considering doing it again, to let the girls breathe! XD But I'll have to make sure and check the weather before bed to be prepared if there ever is another storm.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#142 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-13-2012, 02:20 AM

I can't sleep with a bra on, unless I'm in public, e.g. a lock-in, sleepover, or retreat with other girls. At home, I almost never wear one if I don't have to leave the house (but I do cover up with shirts, so don't worry). If I'm being active, I need one with thick straps and a wire just to keep them in place. They're rather annoying actually; the girls always get in my way and gravity can be painful.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#143 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 08-14-2012, 09:11 AM

I find it really uncomfortable to wear bra's to bed, Strapless bras do not give much support for woman with larger *******, I love my freedom, I love comfy clothes too, whenever I get home from somewhere work, shopping etc I will change into loose baggy clothes or pj's....comfy-ness

(#144 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 12:44 PM

I'll go without when I'm at home, unless I have chores. Grrr blasted boulders!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#145 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-17-2012, 02:39 PM

Ness, i totally do the same thing! Ill dress up (not fancy but nice) to go out and right when i get home i change into something more comfortable, i even do that when i get home from school!

I usually always wear a bra, if not a normal one, ill wear a sports bra at home and sometimes ill wear one to bed. Usually i don't sleep with a bra on, way to uncomfortable. Summer is the only time I might not wear a bra out of the house because of what im wearing. I have a couple dresses that i cant wear a bra with, but i have this tight cami that i wear underneath and then the dress usually has a "built in" bra anyway.
(#146 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 09:06 PM

Well I've stopped wearing a bra to bed. AND BOY DOES IT FEEL GOOD! Lol I just have to make sure and check the weather, so I know bad storms won't send me to the basement with the rest of the family.