Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

View Poll Results: To Strap, or Not to Strap?
No way! I love the freedom of no straps. 12 5.74%
I always have a bra on. It's only proper. 132 63.16%
I don't use bras; I only use undershirts. 11 5.26%
Only when at home or if the top allows it. 34 16.27%
Not gonna answer.... 20 9.57%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 08-19-2008, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Okay, I have never been annoyed by bras before.

My current one has a busted underwire that keeps jabbing me in the armpit, so today I went to get a new one. I also planned on getting a crazy looking one just for the heck of it and found an incredibly cute blue-and-green stripy bra in what I thought was my size; it was labeled 36C and so was the regular one I got.

So, I get home, try the stripy one on. It's squeezing me like it's an A size! WTF! I try the regular one on, there's about five feet of padding in it and I can't fit in it.

I'm really annoyed right now, I know I haven't gotten bustier and I've lost a couple inches around my chest, but come on! Don't tell me they're even changing b**b sizes now! -.-
xDD I have mine, its like a 36C but when i tried it on its slightly loose and not very fitting so I have to clip it tight, which annoys me.
xD
you can never winn.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 08-19-2008, 08:37 PM

My sister started wearing a training bra now, and I don't think she likes it.
well I went Bra shopping yesterday, and now I am up to a D.
lucky me eh? 14(just turned) and already a D.
I wont even go around my house in pajamas without wearing a Bra, I find it uncomfortable...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-19-2008, 09:08 PM

Same. If I don't wear a bra, they jiggle every time I walk and when I'm on my period, it hurts like crazy cause they're all tender. -.- And wearing a bra to sleep doesn't cause back problems, but NOT wearing a bra can cause more saggy-ness when you get older... I think I'll wear the bra.

I was a D when I was fourteen. XD Then I went to a C for a while, then I gained weight again and have remained at a D cup ever since.

I don't think they're changing bra sizes. O.o Creeeppy... It probably depends on the brand - like with clothes and shoe sizes.
(#124 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-19-2008, 09:34 PM

I find that the measurements vary from brand to brand, which is probably why you had that problem Wolfie. I find that everytime I buy a bra they for some reason make me look like Madonna(if you don't understand my allusion, I'll leave it at very large cones). Sometimes it makes me wish I could go braless, but the tape I have doesn't work well to support my chest.

Bras are frustrating D: I'm starting to think I need to deal out some cash for a more expensive brand so at least the underwire won't break within the first few weeks.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#125 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2008, 09:53 PM

ACK! That brings back memories. For a while I only had one single bra (this is when I was 14, and I was a D for a while and I was too scared to get a new one) and I went many months with ONLY that bra. Doesn't sound too bad... until it broke and the under wire was poking me in the armpit... T.T

My bras are all weird, funky colours. I'm wearing my neon orange one, I have a green/orange striped one, my light blue/black striped one, and my blue one. XD
(#126 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-20-2008, 07:05 AM

Mine are mostly black, with a few white ones; well, a lot of my going out clothes are black, so black bras are good for that. I wear nonwired bras cuz they're more comfortable; my boyf recently bought me two more, so I could chuck out two old ones. XD I can't go bra-less ever, cept in bed; I'm lying down then, so don't need support, but I'm way too big to ever be able to go out in public without a bra.

(#127 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-20-2008, 07:17 AM

I understaind your pain, Miranda. Plus, it feels weird without the support. O.o I'm almost a D now, and still growing! ACK! It won't stop! I only have four bras left that fit, and they're all sports, so it's very noticeable if my "headlights" are on, if you know what I mean. -.- That happens a lot when I'm cold.

(#128 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2008, 11:08 AM

Health class memories... "when you are cold or stimulated". XD That was always the most awkward class because if you were sick minded, the teachers thought you were being serious. *shudder* Bad, bad, memories...

I need the support too. Us larger girls need to stick together. =P
(#129 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 08-21-2008, 01:54 AM

xDDD
sounds funny.
my class can't even read the word "breast" without laughing.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#130 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-21-2008, 10:47 PM

I wear a bra all the time in public...I would be really embarrassed if my nipple.s got hard in front of people!

If I had a shirt that doesn't look good with straps I would wear a coat unzipped, lol. BUT I had to buy a strapless bra for my sister in law's wedding cause I'm a bridesmaid and the dress was strapless and let me tell ya! The David's Bridal strapless corset bra's ROCK! I've tried other strapless bras and I always feel like I'm going to pop out at any given moment!

Anyways, don't wear bra's at home though, lol. As soon as I get home from somewhere, no matter what the time of day, I always get undressed and into my pajamy pants and spaghetti straps that have the built in bra thing...you know, the elastic band that keeps them up and outta the way, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!