Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Fashion (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/)
-   -   Girls in Boys' Clothes (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/fashion/10135-girls-boys-clothes.html)

Laiyazenna 04-02-2006 09:55 PM

Girls in Boys' Clothes

Hey, I'm a girl and I'm not very tomboy-ish, but when I go to school, I have to wear iniform, so I just wear boys' clothes, but outside of school, I like wearing boys' sweatshirts and boys' shoes.

But I also wear girls' clothes and I love high-heeled boots, but when it comes to regular tennis shoes or whatev, I like wearing boys' shoes most of the time because they're comfy and boys' sweaters are loose so I like them. I just take sweatshirts from all my guy friends. :lol:

I do own girls' shoes and girls sweatshirts, of course. And when I wear boys' clothes, I still have my hair done like a girl and have make-up on and jewelry with a purse. :D

So I was just wondering if any other girls do that.

sarika2004 04-03-2006 07:45 AM

It's perfectly ok to dress how you want. If you can't stand the skin tight clothing made for women, I'm with you there. I love loose clothing, it's comfortable. Don't feel as if you are wearing 'boy' clothes, feel as if you were wearing 'your' clothes. Hey maybe we could get together and start our own fashion line. XD

likealot 04-03-2006 09:09 AM

I wear boys' clothes a LOT.All my jeans are boys' jeans,'cause I don't like how tight the girls' are.Most of my shirts are boys' shirts,but all my shoes are womens' shoes.Cool to know I'm not the only one who does this and now,my friend Luc has no right to tease me for it.

Someones_Goddess 04-05-2006 02:39 PM

I've been wearing men's clothes for years.

I am 5'8" and at times womens pants just felt funny and were very uncomfortable. My ex bf took me to a store they sized what I wore into what I would wear in mens and WOW, it was great.

Most of my tees are men, only because they look better than some of the womens, I own skirts, snadles, and other girly things. But I just really love wearing men's clothes.

Laiyazenna 04-06-2006 04:51 PM

:) Mens' clothes are comfortable.

I mean, I only wanna wear girls' jeans here and there because they're just skin-tight around your thighs even if the waist part fits good. And the shirts are cling-y, too.

Yeah, boys' clothes do equal comfort. :wink:

And for some reason, some guys think it's hot to see their girls in their shirts. :lol:

stArlightx3 04-06-2006 09:04 PM

No, i don't wear mens clothing.
I do hate how tight bellbottoms and hiphuggers are

I own two pairs of jeans that are both the biggest size in girls.

likealot 04-06-2006 09:07 PM

I just can't stand the way girl's jeans are cut...Just...*Shudders*
All my clothes are either boy's or mens.

Glitter_J 04-07-2006 11:02 AM

Although I don't wear boy's clothing, all of my clothes are loose fitting. I can usually find shirts easily, but girl's pants are often too tight...or low. :?

dudettel 04-07-2006 12:38 PM

I wear boys shoes and sweaters, and sometimes shirts if they are band shirts, and a couple pairs of pants.

cello_star13 04-15-2006 05:15 PM

i have some boys shirts, like dudettel said, mostly band shirts or the like, and sometimes i steal my brothers sweatshirts. i steal his pants too for "dress like a guy day" spirit days, but i don't think that counts. and i have some pants that are guy inspired, i think.