Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Fashion Share ideas on fashion modeling, fashion photography, hair styling, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
CJ_AG_W89 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-29-2006, 02:37 PM

I've got a couple of mens jumpers that I stole from my dad - which were great to wear to school, throw in my locker then wear them once I was outside of school. Also stole some rugby type shirts from my brothers - which I wear around the house or too the park (and added bonus my gf loves it when I do).

Beware the weeping angels.

"Don't blink. Don't even blink.
Blink and you're dead.
They are fast, faster than you could believe,
Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink.
Good Luck."

The Doctor, Blink.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
xo_HoLLiSteR_HAwTiE_xo_7 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-18-2006, 02:14 PM

i only wear my b/fs boxers to bed and i wear his clothes when im taking care of our daughter or just loungin around the house i wear my bfs tee shirts to bed alll the time hehe he always has to wash new ones cuz i take em all hehe :P btw my mom let him move in with us since we had a kid

hello im paris and im 16!!
*pm me if you want to*
**** I LOVE PETE WENTZ****
you touch him i kill you*swings around gun*
say hello to me little friend ....hehe....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
princess_fuzz (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-02-2006, 05:04 PM

i only wear my brothers old hoodies and the rest of my clothes are girls.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Snizzie (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via MSN to Snizzie
Default 08-02-2006, 05:28 PM

I think people should be able to wear what they want, the only thing I don't like is real fur.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
SiiMPlYxaDoRABLE

Default 09-02-2006, 11:54 PM

I don't wear mens clothing at all, aside from 2 hoodies I bought. I wear them mostly on rainy days. I got them in XXL..and I'm only 5' so they go down to near my knees. I love it.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
bunnypixie (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 3.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to bunnypixie Send a message via Yahoo to bunnypixie
Default wearing them O.K. - 03-21-2007, 12:52 AM

wearing boy's clothing is fine and no one should judge you as long as like it!most here I think would agree you still act like the girl/young lady/woman you are and you can make the boy's clothes look more girlish with a pin a bow just because!We are allowed to change our mind allot since boy's/young men/men already accuse us of doing that anyway!

(#17 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-11-2008, 07:43 AM

Men's clothes rock! Their tees are always the most comfortable, the ones with the bes sayings, and perfect for lounging around. I prefer the knee-length shorts.

The jeans in style now with men don't agree with me, and enither do the women's jeans. So I'm big on sweatpants.

but men's shorts and tees are all-around best. I don't care too much for looking all pretty and feminine; it's a lot of work and it susually goes unnoticed and is taken for granted with men.

Let's see them do all the work we're expceted to do as a default! They couldn't handle it!

(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-11-2008, 11:17 AM

I'm wearing a men's tee right now. XD I'm home sick. I think I have a nose infection... That's not why I'm home sick. Technically I'm not sick, just wayy too bloody tired to go to school.

I like men's tees. I wear them to bed all the time.

Course, I like girls stuff too.

I like both. Depends on your situation.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-02-2008, 06:16 PM

I think a girl should dress like a girl and not like her older brother.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 03-02-2008, 06:26 PM

Im a girl too,and im considered one of the guys.I prove that appearences can be decieving.Anyway,i wear guys jeans and sometimes shirts.And they are much comfier,well,in my perspective.Its just,my parents buy me close that are VERY tight.