Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Which Monster High character are you? - 05-10-2013, 07:12 PM

Which Monster High Character Are You? (in depth look) - Quiz | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla

Clawdeen Wolf

You are beautiful and fierce! What can I say? You have attitude and you know how to use it. You also have a great heart and are extremely loyal! You are one of the best friends anyone could have. You express yourself through your awesome style and while you're a great hearted girl, you definitely have edge!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-10-2013, 08:12 PM

Ghoulia Yelps

You are a cutie pie! Though you're timid and reserved, you have a lot to offer!! You're incredibly talented and bright and you are such an amazing person!!! Not to mention a great friend! You're always true to yourself and although you're modest about it, you are really quite beautiful. You have a unique style and personality!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
keewee (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-13-2013, 03:34 PM

Cleo de Nile

You are probably privlaged or maybe even have some royalty in your blood. While you're very beautiful and a great dresser, you can also be a bit of a snob!! But! Underneath your spoiled exterior, you're actually beautiful inside as well, with a heart of gold! Driven, Talented, Ambitious, Beautiful, Stylish... just a few words to describe you!

My Avi: A Doll A La Kriz
My Siggy: Me
Check out my shop!!!
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/r...wees-shop.html

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 05-16-2013, 05:52 PM

Spectra Vondergeist
You are quite haunting! Very beautiful and just as shy! You are a lovely, mysterious young girl. Although you are very kind hearted, you also have a fiery side that you express through your art. You're a great friend when you decide to grace others with your presence, and you have a bit of nostalgia to you.
It describes me to a T.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-18-2013, 09:40 AM

Spectra Vondergeist

You are quite haunting! Very beautiful and just as shy! You are a lovely, mysterious young girl. Although you are very kind hearted, you also have a fiery side that you express through your art. You're a great friend when you decide to grace others with your presence, and you have a bit of nostalgia to you.

How did I manage to get the artist? That wasn't even one of the questions XD