Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default Monster High: Anyone heard of it? - 01-16-2012, 04:38 PM

I wasnt sure on where to put this in Entertainment, theres books, dolls, tv specials, webisodes, the list never ends. lol

So my question is, has anyone here ever heard of Monster High? And if you have, what are you feelings on it?
I personally LOVE Monster High! I would of loved to own these dolls when I was a kid. I really like this type of things and I fell in love with Monster High.
And I personaly think MH has more wholesome values than the Bratz or Barbie dolls we used to play with. MH has teamed up with Kind, an organization with a mission to help bullied girls and to teach them on how to accept others, which I think really fits MH's message, which is to be yourself and even though there are mean girls out there (Yes, there's an MH character like that), its okay to help and be friends with anyone.

So, anyone else like Monster High?

Henshin
MomoUraKinRyu
Climax Form
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!