Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Entertainment (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/entertainment/)
-   -   11 Ways to Use Harry Potter to Annoy a Twilight Fan (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/entertainment/22067-11-ways-use-harry-potter-annoy-twilight-fan.html)

Miranda_ 02-04-2010 04:49 PM

11 Ways to Use Harry Potter to Annoy a Twilight Fan

1. Steal their copy of Twilight and replace it with one of your Harry Potter books in a Twilight dust jacket.

2. Tell them that Edward is a "hand-me-down" because the Twilight movies got him after the Harry Potter movies were finished with him.

3. List other "hand-me-downs" from the books, like the last names of Black and Clearwater...

4. State that you think Edward would be hotter if he had a lightning scar on his forehead.

5. "Accidentally" call Edward, Sanguini.

6. Explain in detail how any wizard can possess all the gifts (seeing the future, reading minds, etc.), that a vampire would only have one of.

7. Whenever they mention Jacob Black, innocently ask if they meant Stubby Boardman.

8. Say that Bella and Filch would make a cute couple.

9. Flinch whenever they say "Edward" and tell them to say "You-Know-Who."

10. Whenever they describe the vampires of the Twilight series (sparkly skin, no fangs, etc.), contradict them, and tell them what "real" vampires, out of Harry Potter, are like.
11. Explain how Twilight werewolves are really Animagi, and ask whether they've registered with the Ministry.

tinker_bell_96 02-04-2010 05:55 PM

hahaha miranda this is hilarious thanks for sharing it

phantomfan12 02-04-2010 06:30 PM

This is great!:lol:

prin367cess 02-05-2010 05:12 PM

HAH, 5 made me seriously laugh out loud. :lol:

I'm one of those random Pottheads that became a Twihard, and totally wouldn't mind if I picked up Twilight and it was actually HP HBP.

Andjelija 02-18-2010 01:33 PM

Hahaha, hilarious... thanks for sharing! ;)

jellydino 05-28-2010 04:34 AM

o.o
I like Twilight. I find HP annoying.

AaronShadows 05-28-2010 02:27 PM

pwnage. Simply pwnage. <3

You've set me on a rampage; I'mma come up with a multitude of ways to annoy twihards nao.

NotYourPrincess 05-28-2010 02:47 PM

Twitards, more like it. The majority of the fanbase...is so annoying.

Stephanie Meyers is a joke. Even Stephen King says so. "she's not very good.."

Her character don't develop, at all and the storyline...NOTHING HAPPENS! Nothing happens...at all.

And I get sick of hearing how beautiful Edward is. He's a weird, creepy, tit bag.

I grew up with Harry Potter, so I may be a little biased, but Harry Potter was such an EPIC story. It was moving, with good morals.
I don't think that you can say the same thing about the Twilight series.

AaronShadows 05-28-2010 04:05 PM

I came up with a few facts to annoy twitards with WoW >8D

~If Edward got together with the Darkfallen vampiress Lana'Thel, chances are he'd try to dominate her like he does with Bella. The result would be him splattered all over the Icecrown Glacier. FACT.

~If Bella decided to get a crush on a darkfallen, she'd be eaten alive. FACT.

~If Edward decided to **** of Harry potter, he'd win, of course. If he ****ed of a Dalaran war-wizard, he'd be blown to pieces and cremated so fast he wouldn't have time to register alarm.

~Most shamans have the same powers as a twilight vampire multiplied tenfold.

~The twilight dragonflight would not allow a contender to the title of Twilight <creature>. The second Edz0r landed on Azeroth, he'd be dragonfood.

~My vampires aren't sparkley fairies who can run really fast. My vampires are blood-magi with wings, fangs and a tendency to kill people much faster than sparkley fairies.

Sparkler: The enemy is dead after much screaming, raep, and dramatic whinging.

Darkfallen: The enemy is dead before it ever knows that the Darkfallen who did the deed was in the vicinity.

NotYourPrincess 06-07-2010 02:08 AM

Lol. I understood none of that, and my parents have played for about 7 years now. It looks like I would have retained some of that knowledge.