Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-24-2010, 04:24 PM

I dont like it when people:
-talk to me.Once this random person, I had no idea who the heck she was, started talking to me! She told me every single opinion she had on every scene. Even when she had to go pee. It sucked.

-put their feet up on the seat next to you. I had 6 people sitting in the back of me, as a group, each of them a couple. My friend Jessi and I were infront of them. They put their feet on the back of my chair, touching my head. Same with Jessi. Then, of course all the other people surrounded us with their smelly feet.To top that off, they were making out when we turned around, and put their feet down to kick our chair, of course the other 4 kept their feet where they were. They also snickered, whispered, and giggled throughout the whole movie, and it was Paranormal Activity, so no one else really was giggling. After an hour and a half of that torture, we got the Usher to throw them out, of course they made a fight, and that went on for 20 more minutes. So badly they stopped the rest of the movie, made everyone leave. Jessi and I stayed behind to listen, they are banned. And Jessi and I got 2 free movie tickets, each.

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-25-2010, 12:21 AM

Ugh I hate it when people put there feet up.

Miranda from the sounds od it I'd hate to live with that demonchild

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!