Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Entertainment (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/entertainment/)
-   -   Twilight Fans, Unite!-Spoilers Inside (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/entertainment/21795-twilight-fans-unite-spoilers-inside.html)

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 11-09-2009 11:49 PM

Twilight Fans, Unite!-Spoilers Inside

It was brought up in the feedback thread that some of the fans could be feeling alienated by the rather strong feelings against Twilight(myself admittedly included), so its time you all have your own thread. I want to emphasize though that all content should be appropriate(no Edward sex fantasies ;) ) and I will delete any posts I deem unhealthy, such as anyone who suggests stalking fellows named Edward, or any real crazy fan ideas.

So, be free the lot of you since the other thread is now being converted into a rant area.

LancasterPrincess 11-10-2009 12:10 AM

Oh I'm so excited, thanks so much Kitty!

To get straight to business, lol:

Has anyone seen that whatdrivesedward.com site? Hello, free Edward car! :lol:

I haven't signed up for it because I'm sworn off sweepstakes, but I thought it was a very cool idea.

strengthofheart 11-10-2009 07:02 PM

Lancaster...Im here, in the forums..lol..:roll: I just wanted to say that I completed all phases of the contest so far..I havent sworn off sweeps..lol..I really was interested in the ticket give away..something fun to do!!!! The car would be a bonus !

LancasterPrincess 11-10-2009 08:35 PM

Thanks Strength! ;-)

I'm so excited about this upcomming movie. I had planned to have my tickets by now, but I don't have them yet. Hubby promises to get me them this Friday. He keeps teasing that he's going to scream with me and the teeny boppers at the shirtless scenes. I hope he does, that would be so funny to see the looks on the girls around us, lol....he may jump up and down excitedly if I ask him too! :lol:

strengthofheart 11-11-2009 09:51 AM

Tell your hubby , he is such a good hubby!! lol..I have tickets , there is a ton of us going together...My hubby and I have this rule..If he sees what he considers a girly movie with me, then I have to see some movie, I usually dont like because it appeals more to guys, with him..However, in the case of the twilight series , this rule doesnt apply because he would rather clean the house for me everyday for a year , than go see this movie!!

prin367cess 11-11-2009 12:24 PM

Angel, Anna, hey girls!

Yay for Twihards. Unreasonable addictions that make us happy.

I saw that contest, but I don't really like Volvos that much.

My friends and I have a group of about 10 ppl going. Several of us got matching shirts, but we are vowing not to scream or jump around. We will be the mature 20-something fans... until Jacob takes his shirt off. :roll:

tinker_bell_96 11-11-2009 04:09 PM

OMG JACOB IS SOOOOO HOT!!!! i think he is hotter than Edward bc jacob's abs are real and not sprayed on like edward's are lol and i love a guy with long hair!! lol
angel, anna, and amy i love how we can all be little girls when it comes to things like this (well i am still a little girl but yea lol we can be little girls together haha)
and i broke the names starting with A thing lol (Angel, Anna, Amy and Nissa lol)

LancasterPrincess 11-11-2009 06:42 PM

It's just plain old fun. Like screaming on a roller coaster or pep rally or football game. You don't need to, but it's funner if you do! XD ...some people just don't know how to have fun with the smaller things in life *sigh*.

I agree Tink, Jacob is definately hotter, but only body-wise for me. Edward's got the hot face and se.xy crooked smile just as it's described in the book, lol.

I didn't know his was spray painted on?! Huh, the things Hollywood can do.

That's cute about the matching shirts Amy! I would like to do that, but ours wouldn't match. I'm going in a group of 3: Aaron, a man, Michelle, my pregnant SIL, and me, a petite, lol. I don't think we can find a shirt that we can all wear.

prin367cess 11-11-2009 07:59 PM

Well, we have 2 of us wearing the Cullen baseball tee, 1 wearing the Quielute baseball tee, and 1 guy wearing an outrageous Edward shirt. I can't even begin to explain how hilarious it will be, so i promise i will post pics after the fact.

Edward vs. Jacob , who's hotter, the debate.... I am honestly in love with both. Edward is tall, has beautiful eyes, a crooked smile, gorgeous hair, etc. Jacob has that beautiful tan skin and dark eyes, not to mention the muscles, muscles, muscles alllll over. *swoons* I would NEVER be able to choose one or the other.

strengthofheart 11-11-2009 08:08 PM

I am a definite team Edward (jacob not of age.lol..)..The group Im going with all has matching hoodies..we found them at hot topic..overpriced I thought but cute!!

Im wondering how the romance will be considering the director is male? I already saw a fight scene with felix and edward..hmmm..Im curious to see the connection between Bella and Jacob...I cant wait!!!!