Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-19-2009, 03:30 PM

This month just flew by. I'm SO excited! *eeeeee*

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 11-19-2009, 04:31 PM

I can't believe New Moon comes out tonight! It seems like Twilight just did XD

I really hope it's better than Twilight. New Moon is my favorite out of the books. And I'm so glad Jacob is in it more! He's my favorite, and I've gotta say, Taylor Lautner is awesome .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-19-2009, 04:44 PM

It DOES seem like Twilight just did, though I didn't see Twilight in theaters (I was still a confused HP fan ) so what seems like JUST happend to me is the night I bought it on DVD. First in line WOOO! Hubbie and I really got to know our Electronics guy at Walmart that night, lol.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-19-2009, 06:14 PM

My first encounter with Twilight was the movie last year. Believe it or not, Jon and I went because he read the book first and thought i would like it! he had to pressure me to read it before the movie, because i was also a confused HP fan. but i fell in love with Edward (duh) and I was hooked. So the movie came out the following week and i was already almost done with BD, hehe.

I was really nervous at first, when Summit announced the schedule for the movies, because i felt that they were rushing through filming to get all of the movies out quickly. But I kinda like that they are pushing them out because it gives me something to obsess over while i wait another year for HP 7.

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com
(#35 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-19-2009, 06:28 PM

What an awfully pointless internal debate that was. I mean even though I still hearts Harry Potter for all of my life there was still room for Edward. I didn't know they could both live harmoniously, lol.

I was hesitant but eager to try Twilight because finishing the last HP book broke my heart. I was like...now what do I look forward to?

It irritates me about Midnight Sun, or whatever it's called. She didn't even make it to The Meadow scene which is what I was REALLY looking forward to when I read what she had on her website. Stupid leak person, ruining it for the rest of us. *pouts*

(#36 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Default 11-19-2009, 06:49 PM

Exactly! I mean, when i admitted to other HP fans that i enjoy Twilight, most of them wondered, Well, isn't HP SO MUCH BETTER than Twilight??? And I had to explain that they are completely different, both have good points and bad points, they were meant for different audiences, etc. And besides, it's not like much is going on in the HP world right now. No new books, ever, and no more movies for another year.

And, not to go off-topic, but I was also upset at the end of HP 7. I closed the book, looked at it, and thought, Now what???

But, how awesome was Midnight Sun?!?! I would so much rather read THAT over and over and over, than Twilight. Edward's POV is much more mature and interesting and ... not Bella-ish, L0L. I do hope she eventually finishes and publishes it. It's not the fans' fault that her friend was inconsiderate and leaked it.

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com
(#37 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-19-2009, 06:58 PM

Midnight Sun was fantastic! It was great to know what Bella was thinking when Edward didn't, lol. And Edward's point of view was really...well it just really made me appreciate him a lot more.

*Sigh* I hope she does finish it. I mean, I can understand her being upset, but don't we deserve to hear the rest? Edward would want it that way, someone should tell her, lol.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 11-24-2009, 04:16 PM

New Moon... was definatly better than Twilight, but Kristin Stewart and Robert Patison still can't act for crap. D:<
I did like the movie cause Jacob was so freaking amazing.
Taylor Lautner is just so yummilicous. ;D
and Bella almost died like 3 times. :]
And Taylor Lautner was really hot. =D

baby, you got me. ♥
(#39 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 02-23-2010, 08:21 PM

i loovvvee twilight i totally love it!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 02-23-2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: That wasn't necessary; please don't put comments like that again.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Always_And_Forever_MeGeek (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 02-24-2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:
New Moon... was definatly better than Twilight, but Kristin Stewart and Robert Patison still can't act for crap. D:<
I did like the movie cause Jacob was so freaking amazing.
Taylor Lautner is just so yummilicous. ;D
and Bella almost died like 3 times. :]
And Taylor Lautner was really hot. =D
I must agree with animaie I mean Jacob is sooooo much cuter the Edwina.

image: from google
edit: by me