Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-11-2009, 10:23 PM

I'm Team Edward. And the reasoning has nothing to do with the movies or how I feel. I choose Edward because he's Bella's heart and soul. He completes her. Yeah Jacob would be a better choice for her morally, but Edward is what and who she wants.

In the end I think Edward is hotter, but because I look on the books personality an physique.

As for the matching shirts I think I may pick up some pins or something similar, something we could all wear. I can't wait to see this shirt you're talking about Amy!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-11-2009, 10:37 PM

We got our shirts at Hot Topic, as well, Anna! They always have good stuff for fantasy movies - Twilight, Harry Potter, Nightmare Before Christmas. I love their selection.

I'm rereading New Moon right now, and trying to draw it out so i will finish it on Thursday. I'm at the part where Bella went to Jake to tell him she knows he's a werewolf. As i'm rereading it, i am loving Jake more and more!! but i'm sure when she gets to Italy, i'll start loving on Edward again.

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-11-2009, 10:50 PM

I know what you mean about changing your mind on who you love more, lol. I started way too early re-reading and I'm on Breaking Dawn, and ya'll KNOW who you're loving in that book, lol.

Hot Topic...hm I should check that place out for buttons. I was honestly clueless as to where to look first, lol. Internet is always my first options but I'd be afraid that it wouldn't get here on time! o_0'

(#14 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 11-12-2009, 06:54 AM

i am a deffinit Team Jacob because he is closer to my age and we are both native americans lol (i am part cherokee) and i think he is better looking than edward (and not just because his abs are real lol) i just think he is hotter and he has a really nice tan and i love how they are making his hair long and short but i love how both edward and jacob are so concerened with saving and protecting bella even tho it means killing vampires and warewolves. i really cant wait to see Dakota Fanning in tho movie bc she is growing up soo much and i think she is going to make a perfect vampire

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#15 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-12-2009, 12:07 PM

Dakota Fanning! How perfect was she for the role of Jane?! Absolutely perfect is what!

I think they all did exceptionally well chosing actors and actresses. Unlike HP's lesser-known characters. (Moody anyone? He was not fat and it irritates me everytime I see that movie, lol.) All of the Cullens look believably like their character descriptions from the book. My only issue was Laurent. Never mind that in the book he was not of a dark race, but they didn't even try to make his skin have a milky sheen.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Default 11-12-2009, 02:14 PM

I do agree that DAkota Fanning was the perfect choice for Jane and I know she'll be brilliant. I was unsure at first, b/c i really didn't like her when she was younger. but she has grown up alot and she has developed into a much more mature, more talented actress.

I have to disagree, though, about Laurent. I think Edi Gathegi brought so much to Laurent, who wasn't developed much in Twilight in and only barely developed as a character in New Moon. Edi gave Laurent more of an actual personality, rather than just being the "black-haired leech" (as the Quileutes refer to him).

There's also the matter of the Volturi. While no approximate age is given, Jamie Campbell-Bower looks WAY too young to be Caius, especially considering how much older both Michael Sheen and Christopher Hayerdahl look.

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-16-2009, 11:29 PM

I just had to jump in and say that even though I don't like the series, I think Taylor Lautner is much hotter. Never really been into the super pale thing even though I used to like Pattinson when he did HP(so underappreciated and cute then :/); he only made himself more gross when he went into "not washing my hair" mode and openly admitted he didn't. Icky, no clue why he doesn't, he was so cute before.

I totally sound creepy saying I think this boy which is like my sister's age is hot xD I think he really is the best out of the cast. In general my impression of the rest has been they really aren't very pleasant people, but that's only what I've read in the reports and if you aren't on good terms with the media, they aren't likely to be nice.

Also, I thought you guys might like a bit of humor about the new movie. I saw this and figured you guys would appreciate the jokes about the trailer(I cracked up right at the beginning). Not meant to be a hate thing, just sharing an amusing joke video:
The 5 Most Baffling Moments from the New Moon Trailer - Funny Videos | Cracked.com

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#18 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-17-2009, 08:41 AM

k - LAWL, I hate Robert Pattinson. But you've gotta love Edward ! XD! I also hate Jacob. ;w; *swtswtswt*

Oh, btw, yes, I am on Team Edward <w<;; As much as I like Twilight, I refuse to watch 'New Moon' when they messed up the first movie - IMO. Bella looks so annoying, and the scene where Edward's running up a tree looks crappy.

But, that aside, I love the series. XD. Did you know that at my school, the waiting list for Twilight has reached 60 + people, lmao, I was gonna join it just so I could re-read it but I feel like waiting that long is not worth it. ^^''
Wow, Breaking Dawn is graphic. ;w;!

I don't know, I like the Asian guy in the first movie o.O'' What's his name? XD?? He's not a main chara but he's so smexi. *swt* It's not Jacob, or Edward, by the way. ;w;!

Omg I just saw this thread --- ah crap I'm late for school XD

Twilight ftw! ^___^'''' (D8 The Volturi were being annoying in book 4!)
(#19 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-17-2009, 11:34 AM

*gasp* Underappreciated?! Are you kidding?! Him and Oliver Wood were my favorite hotties of HP, lol.

I finally was able to see that video you posted. Been having some serious issues with my internet *grr*. Hmm...I think the actual 5 points were funny, but I found the end of it severly disturbing...SEVERLY disturbing.

I don't know much about the actual actors in the film, since I'm not a huge celebrity follower, but the person I don't like is Kristen Stewart. She's really mean in anything I've happend across.

I think the person you're talking about is Eric xD.

I like pale skinny white boys (hence why I married one, lol). They've just always been my unofficial preference. A ripped guy freaks me out, lol, I like that slendor/muscular thing better. Sure I think Jacob is hot, but I just don't prefer that type (tall, dark, ripped)...

(#20 (permalink))
Old
strengthofheart (Offline)
Bonita

Default 11-17-2009, 05:10 PM

I love the whole twilight saga! Im a huge fan!! I have to say I laughed hysterically at that new moon video..(especially the part where Bella says kiss me...that guys reply was hilarious! I do agree the ending was pretty disturbing..but it was just some bad humor..

Well the tickets we have are for the 12:15 am show..hoping it wont be so crowded!! Cant wait