Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-26-2010, 08:57 PM

Just finished Lord of the Flies, am now reading Night by Elie Wiesel, I don't really want to read such a depressing book as I already feel depressed lately, but it's required reading.

...Should I reread HP? Nah, I don't wanna see Voldy die again. :\
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-26-2010, 09:39 PM

The Hunger Games, Maximum Ride (still...-.-), The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan, and The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan.

Ugghh, too many books to read.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-26-2010, 09:56 PM

Still Gone With the Wind...
Don't judge! It's an unbefreakeinglievabley long book!

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#204 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-28-2010, 06:53 PM

I Love It When You Talk Retro to Me: Hoochie Coochie, Double Whammy, Drop a Dime, and the Forgotten Origins of American Speech by Ralph Keyes
//I'm loving this book. It's fun to find out where popular sayings originate from!

The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan
I didn't like how the civil rights movement and all it encompassed was breezed over in US History. So I decided to learn on my own..like usual.XD I'm enjoying this book so far. There's an itch that some housewives can't scratch when it comes to dreams and aspirations.

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**
(#205 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 12-29-2010, 01:41 AM

I Am Number Four - Piticus Lore.

I got it Yesterday and read 4/5s of it in 3 hours. I love it. <3
Plus, I got the movie version, so I get a sneak peek of the next book, & the cover has hottie Alex Pettyfer playing Four (John) the main character. <3

baby, you got me. ♥
(#206 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-31-2010, 12:16 AM

The Blue Sword. It's interesting and has good reviews, I just haven't gotten far enough to really confirm the raving reviews for it yet.

I finished a Lion Among Men not too long ago. I really enjoyed it, mostly because I feel like the cowardly lion is underloved. Hopefully the next book will explain more about the Tin Man and what happened to the Scarecrow.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#207 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Default 12-31-2010, 02:55 PM

I am reading The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray. It is the third in the trilogy, first being A Great and Terrible Beauty, second Rebel Angels. It takes place in the era of Regency London. Its a fantasy/historical fiction and very good.

I just finished Gone With the Wind for the second time, and will probably read it again when I finish the other one. :3

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#208 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-31-2010, 03:14 PM

Spirit Bound by Rachelle Mead.

baby, you got me. ♥
(#209 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-02-2011, 02:21 AM

Just finished Vampire Academy (Richelle Mead), really want to continue the series, but need to focus on reading Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte)for English...also we're reading the Scottish play in class.

Side note, maybe this is just my add/dyslexia/tiredness, but is Richelle mead a pseudonym for Michelle Read? Just wondering because i keep reading her name like that in my head....

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#210 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-02-2011, 08:17 PM

I thought Richelle Mead was her real name . . . I need to buy the last book, because I just finished the 5th. Apparently it has a lot of loose ends and unanswered questions.

baby, you got me. ♥