Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-29-2008, 09:59 PM

^Same here, I like it, love it actually. But I refuse to go all fangirly and be a totally obsessed fanpire gone berzerk. (Like my friend(s).)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 11:12 AM

^ yes. exactly. i love twilight, i got twilight stuff for christmas, and the new twilight saga fan book comes out today in stores. yeah, so i love twilight, but im not overly obsessed...

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-04-2009, 11:37 AM

Spoofoid: Meyer thought Twilight was originally going to be a picture book for the mentally impaired patients from the asylum which she escaped from. She was going to be so nice and write this picture book because the manager of the institute actually let her out because he was going insane from her related her defiled fantasies to him. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Mirth (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-14-2009, 06:55 AM

I have no pity for Twilight, but I will defend to the death Meyer's amazingness. Bwaha.

You know ALL those teens who write love stories and miscs like this? She's basically just as bad as them, only she's the best one ever. It's complicated.

(#85 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-14-2009, 07:23 AM

....That actually makes some sense! XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 03-18-2009, 10:13 AM

It does. But really, I heard this girl saying it at the bookstore one day, "Its funny how many vampire books there are now." Nothing is special about Twilight, and I am ashamed of myself for actually LIKING it and reading all the books.

Out of all of them, New Moon is the worst to me. Who would mope for like..4 months? Oh wait, Bella Swan would. -.-

(#87 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 03-18-2009, 10:21 AM

I know exactly how you feel. It's like a baby boom, now there are tonnes of vampire books, me and my dad go to the bookstore to look for books every Saturday, and the conversation always turns out like, 'Oh, gee, another vampire novel' or 'This one sounds like it would have vampires doesn't it?'
I mean, not ALL of them are bad, just, we don't need HUNDREDS.
New Moon was really bad. I hate how it like, scarred her and she could just never go out again. He's not THAT great, oh sorry, he's just impossibly good looking. THERE'S something to build a relationship on! >_>

(#88 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 03-18-2009, 10:28 AM

Lucky! Books every Saturday?

Anyway, I have to agree with you. She went like..physco in it which really weirded me out. O_O

I don't know whats so special about Twilight. I mean, there is like 5 million other vampire books to choose from. -.-

(#89 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-18-2009, 11:02 AM

I really do love the twilight series,and so do my friends.We're not those fangirly people saying OMG! EDWARD IS SOOOOO HOTT! no we read the twilight series for fun and on the 21st (the day it came out) I took 4 girls and me to see the movie.Every single time a cullen came out,like 500 girls would scream,I admit,my friends and I screamed for the heck of it though.
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 03-25-2009, 10:03 AM

Found this on another forum, beware, it's highly disturbing.
YouTube - my reaction after seeing Twilight for the 5th time!!

This is attack of the extreme fangirl. Seriously, she needs to get a life, and the sad thing is I know people like her. Five times is just crazy.