Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#311 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-17-2010, 05:50 AM

Betcha they won't understand it, I couldn't xD

The chuckling they do drives me insane, you'd think Edward would lose his voice, but then again he's a 'vampire', it probably doesn't happen to them *raises eyebrow*

Maybe they should all suffer death by choking on cough lollies, what a way to go :3

EDIT:
In a bad mood so I'll take it out on everyone reading this thread and leave my views on Twilight...
Okay, so we get that Bella has a thing for Edwar, but honestly reading it, it's more than a thing. Stephanie Myer is obviously sick if she thinks that is the sort of relationship people ought to have. And to be perfectly honest Edward reminds me more of a serial killer than an 'Adonis'. Maybe we'd all be happier if he was made out of marble, not glittery stuff that makes him look like he's just returned from a 6 year old's birthday party.
The there's the whole 'vegetarian vampire' trend. Vampires are not meant to be like that. They are basically superhumans who eat bears and have minds that work in weird ways. I worry about the author's state of mind sometimes.
It gives me the shivers to think that neither Edward or Bella really ever comment on each others personality, it's always the good looks and pale skin. And Stephanie Myer also insits on making all the humans apart from Bella ezessivley ugly. It's as if she wants to become bella and walk of with her so called elite race of vampires while all us underlings walk around bowing down to her. One thing to say...dream on Steph *gigglesnort*
Most importantly I think, the style of writing she has, it's repetative. We understand that Edward likes to chuckle and stand outside classrooms posing for the camera's. We understand that his family are all outsiders *insert dramatic Ooooooo here* and we also get that Bella has pale tanslucent skin, a colgate smile and hair as dark as a Raven's wing...but why remind us every second sentance. Ahem, someone obviously has a case of memory loss.
I had to reassure myself there was hope by reading Interview with a Vampire again xD

Sorry If I offend anyone, these are just my views and opinions after a bad day. Feel free to ignore them.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 07-17-2010 at 06:24 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#312 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-17-2010, 12:54 PM

I aree with you entirely, chessie. -.- Sometimes, as a writer, I feel like I have a lot to work on with my skills, but at least I'm not like that. Being "descriptive" doesn't just include describing what is visual and, on occassion, scented and heard. It goes deeper than that, and she doens't get that one bit. Her writing is 2D and flat, in my opinion.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#313 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-17-2010, 02:24 PM

Moar lulz.

I'm not anti-Twilight... by =ilovemybishies87 on deviantART

Lestat vs. Edward by ~MasterDiamy on deviantART

SIKY - Stupid Twilight by ~ilovemychibidonut on deviantART

(#314 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-17-2010, 04:05 PM

I has lulz too!

sunni-sideup's Gallery

She also has a running comic called "Man Time", but there are a lot of pages, so I'll just link to her gallery via the above piece.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#315 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-18-2010, 04:10 PM

And, yet moar lulz!

Snape kills Edward by ~TheAtomicBoom on deviantART

Edward needs to die by ~TheAtomicBoom on deviantART

TheAtomicBoom's Gallery

(#316 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2010, 01:15 PM

WTHOMGWTF?????

My mom thinks that my cousin Kyle looks like Edward when he is riding on the jet ski. O_O

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#317 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-22-2010, 06:00 PM

o_o

Tell him to run and hide in Venezuala. He'll be safer there.

AMG AMG AMG LOLGASM, There's an article on WOW.com right now called "Ask a faction leader" Basically, you send a letter to a faction leader from WoW and they answer. Someone sent THIS letter to the King of the Worgen, Genn Greymane. Worgen are werewolves. it actually has to do with Twilight, read. The Ebon Blade are a bunch of death knights (zombies with blue eyes, lulz)

Dear King of the Kennel Club,

It's come to my attention that one of your mutts, I believe his name is Jacob Blacklocke or something like that, has gone out of his way to bother one of my fellow members of the Ebon Blade, Eduardo the Culler, and his mate Isabellah Waterbird. Honestly, can a member of the undead no longer try to consort with the living in peace anymore? Now I suggest you do something about this ... monstrosity, or else I shall have to take drastic measures.

Unhappily,
Dray'kin the Patient, Blood Death Knight of the Horde

Genn responds:

Ah, Jacob. He may be brash and foolhardy at times, but he comes from a long line of fine Gilnean men, and the curse has only amplified his Gilnean pride -- which, by the way, includes an innate dislike of the undead. You'll have to pardon our intolerance. It's difficult to practice when the party in question has your kingdom under siege. As for young mistress Isabellah, a living, breathing human, Gilnean or otherwise, should know far better than to consort with the undead.

I think you'll find that, should Gilneas or its king have to pick a side in this particular squabble, we'll be coming out firmly on the end of Team Jakob.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#318 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-31-2010, 05:32 AM

98% of the people on EARTH really are obsessed with Twilight and especially Taylor Lautner , Taylor , well he is hot but I mean...TOO MANY FANS! that is just too scary , Too scary I tell you.

I think it is DISGUSTING that Rob don't wash his hair. OMG
does he really thinks that is ''COOL''?? Please someone explain to me , why?!!!

If I was Bella , and knew Rob doesn't wash his hair , I seriously wouldn't agree to even make the movie.
Look at this video I found on You tube:
YouTube - Twilight Saga: Eclipse Cast On Oprah (Part 3)

(#319 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2010, 06:46 AM

Yeah; imagine running your hands thru a guy's hair and then getting your fingers covered in grease... ew. You'd have to wash your hands every five seconds. X_x

(#320 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-31-2010, 07:12 AM

I think the greasy hair thing is line of defense thing. He's so terrified that a legion of rabid women want to turn him into their eddykins that he tries to ward them off with the only thing that works on women.

Filth.

*cackles*

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant