Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#211 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-18-2009, 02:21 PM

LIAM! I LOVE Liam! He's alway so cranky. XD

Anywho, I can do that in photoshop easily, trust me; it's way easier than it sounds.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#212 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-18-2009, 02:27 PM

So do it.

I based Liam partly on Night World vampires and partly on Lestat in a way; nope, not the obvious way, just the way that Lestat gets killed and is able to return from death.

I'm taking Lestat as a way that a vampire can be beautiful, yet still be recognisable as a vampire; unlike Sparklyboy Edward. Lestat also struggles with being a vampire, but gets over it in time. Edward on the other hand, has no personality so his struggle is just boring.

Also... Team Tyler's Van.

Team Tyler's Van by ~Jack0King on deviantART

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-18-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#213 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-18-2009, 03:44 PM

TADAAA! A pic exposing Edward for what he really is...!

Looks like someone had problems with that spray-on tan, eh?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg robert_pattinson.jpg (23.0 KB, 15 views)

(#214 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-24-2009, 07:45 AM

Eek. O_o

How Twilight Works - The Oatmeal -

This made me lol so much.

(#215 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2009, 04:12 PM

Wooooow. xD That's very funny... how did you find it?

(#216 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-24-2009, 05:07 PM

"OMG, EDWARD LOOKS SMEXII WIT PINK HAIR + TAN!!!eleventy!!1!!"

=P

Actually, the tan and pink hair is possibly an improvement. It's better then the pale, lipstick-wearing, greasy look. xD

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/mi...ial_draft4.pdf

Is it just me, or does reading that make you want to STAB YOURSELF IN THE EYEBALLS and then delete all memory of having to read that from your brain?

I still think Robert Pattinson leaked it. He obviously didn't want to play that stupid character for anymore movies than necessary. I think he should quit right now and not do anymore. Then, they'd either have to recast Edward, or stop indefinately with the movies - and we all know, after the movies end, NOBODY WILL CARE ABOUT THIS STUPID BOOK ANYMORE.

*end of rant...ish* XD

I overheard some teenage girls talk about New Moon yesterday... apparently it just came out. They actually asked me if I had seen it while they were checking out some items... I said no, and mumbled "not in this lifetime".

One of my friends was forced to see it. She said that everyone in the theatre started screaming when Jacob took his shirt off. Sounds like a scary place to be, in a threatre showing anything related to Twicrap. XD
(#217 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-24-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Actually, the tan and pink hair is possibly an improvement. It's better then the pale, lipstick-wearing, greasy look. xD
IKR? I mean, how does sickly pale (literally white), with butter-coloured eyes and copper hair equal "hot"? Okay, maybe somebody else could pull this look off (though I doubt it), but definitely not Robert Pattinson. He's okay-looking normally, but he looked like a total creeper in the movie.

(#218 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-24-2009, 05:13 PM

Got through, like, five sentences of that link... that was terrible! What rambling!

I feel very sorry for you friend. One of my friends (whom I refer to as my "art buddy" because we want to go inot the same art major) is tired of both it and the parodies of it, and says that he thinks that if we just ignore it'll go away eventually on its own.

I sorta agree with him, in a way, but it is fun to poke fun at the dumbest series in history ever to be published. XD

(#219 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-24-2009, 05:15 PM

I'm not even opening; I don't want to be in a coma for the rest of my life.
(#220 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-24-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
I feel very sorry for you friend. One of my friends (whom I refer to as my "art buddy" because we want to go inot the same art major) is tired of both it and the parodies of it, and says that he thinks that if we just ignore it'll go away eventually on its own.

I sorta agree with him, in a way, but it is fun to poke fun at the dumbest series in history ever to be published. XD
Yeh, most of the parodies are getting kinda old and repeating the same old arguments over again... but I'm sure the fad will die out in the next few years, anyway.