Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 04-04-2009, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aihana_ View Post
Kristen reminded me of a crackhead...it's sad that people say I used to look like her. She as all twitchy in the movie, it drove me crazy.
Agreed.

Did you hear about the whole Midnight Sun scandal? Meyers fault for giving in to 'trusted' indivuals.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-04-2009, 11:07 AM

Oh reeeeeally?
Well now,at my school,a bunch of random people are wearing twilight T-shirts when they haven't read the friggen series,and are probly obsessed with friggen Edward! Agh! That is soooooo getting on my nerves. After watching the movie,they're all like,"I know what the series is about" blah blah blah
ARGH!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-04-2009, 11:19 AM

I saw a thing in the paper where Kirsten had a bong in her hand...

Well, I personally used to like Twilight. Now, I HATE it. Just hate it. It was okay at first, and then it got really popular and girls were wearing "Team Cullen" shirts. I have no idea why everyone loves Edward! I like Emmett, but whenever I say that, people look at me like I'm a freak. So, I just stay away from all-things-Twilight.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 04-06-2009, 07:05 PM

^Pffsh, that's good, I liked Jasper more then anyone.

These movies are just going to slide further and further down hill, and yet, the bubble headed girls will still think 'they are the best thing EVER!!!!111!!!eleventy!"
-.-

(#115 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-06-2009, 07:24 PM

Agreed. The movie wasn't created very well, and I only said I liked it because I didn't want to hurt my grandma's feelings (she went to go see it with me and she liked it) But, really, truly, I dislike it. They left out so much, and totally messed up Bella-and-Edward's-first-kiss scene. Ugh...

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Default 04-07-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by booni_monkey View Post
I saw a thing in the paper where Kirsten had a bong in her hand...

Well, I personally used to like Twilight. Now, I HATE it. Just hate it. It was okay at first, and then it got really popular and girls were wearing "Team Cullen" shirts. I have no idea why everyone loves Edward! I like Emmett, but whenever I say that, people look at me like I'm a freak. So, I just stay away from all-things-Twilight.
I hear you! Blech! I mean,I still read the series in all,but literally!
(#117 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 04-07-2009, 06:20 PM

Oh, my favorite part of that movie was looking at Jasper after Jessica said that he looked funny, I started cracking up after I saw him. Oh and I personally LOVED Edward's face when he smelled Bella, he stuffed his hand like up his nose. xD I think the only reason I had so much fun at the movie was cause it was like 2, and me and my friends got kicked outta the dollar tree. xD

I never really got what the bug deal about Bella was anyways. Personally, I hated her throughout the entire series after the second chapter of New Moon. She started off being this really strong girl that didn't care what other people thought about her, and became this wimp thing that let her boyfriend do everything for her. I always like Rosalie. Probably for the sole reason that she hated Bella. xD

baby, you got me. ♥
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Default 04-07-2009, 06:38 PM

My favorite part was when Alice is like,"Don't worry,Jasper,you won't hurt her."
(#119 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 04-07-2009, 07:01 PM

^
oh, yeah....*sighs* good ol' alice....she's my fav. XD

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Default 04-07-2009, 07:04 PM

Also-

My friend made up (same person) this
Edward-*sucking blood and going nuts*
Bella-*Having a seizure*
Carlyle-Edward.Edward you're killing her.EDWARD YOUR KILLING HER! YOU'RE NOT A MONSTER EDWARD! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE EDWARD!