Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-25-2009, 06:59 PM

Yeah. If you're truly in love, you won't go suicidal over a break up. That's just immature and childish. Instead, you'd let things play out on their own, maybe talk about it. You should always want the best for who you love and threatening suicide isn't the "best" for anyone. T_T

Nothing about Twilight makes sense. It's just... it's not a good saga. >.< I'm tired of stating why, 'cuz people don't seem to really listen. I still can't get over the sparkly vampires, the whole Jacob "imprinting" on Renesmee (honestly, what a stupid name...), the fact that the vampire drink animal blood, and that Edward shouldn't be ABLE to have children - he's a fluidless vampire. Has Stephanie Meyer never had a health class? Without bodily fluids, how can Edward get a girl pregnant? >.< The plot is basically non-existant, the characters have no depth and the majority are Mary Sues/Gary Stus, and Edward and Bella are NOT in love. There's a difference between love and obsession. -.-
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-25-2009, 07:04 PM

Also, plenty of us are attached rather strongly to our partners, yet don't act like that. Your suggestion that their unhealthy attachment is stronger than a regular relationship is a bit sick. She is obsessed with him, he is a controlling abuser. There is nothing strong or romantic about it and the fact that this piece of crap has been allowed to gain this kind of attention is disgusting.

I saw the "Movies in Minutes" of Twilight. I've never bothered with the movie or much of the books, but it was pretty hillarious.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-27-2009, 07:46 PM

i got the twilight DVD for my b-day....the movie sucks, but like, i like a few parts in the movie, like the baseball scene, are cool.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Default 03-28-2009, 02:25 PM

The baseball scene is cool.And the music.Does anyone know what scene where they use the songs "Eyes on Fire" and "Decode"?
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 03-28-2009, 02:29 PM

I am definitely getting sick of it. Ever since the movie has been released on DVD, that's all the talk, again. It's like a total cliche conversation, they expect everyone to like it. If I am in a group of people talking about it, they will once in a while turn to you for your opinion, and then I stutter and go, "Yeah, I think the movie sucked, so did the books." You can just imagine all the dirty scowls I get.

(#106 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Default 03-28-2009, 02:40 PM

It's cuz of Edward.Like I said,I'm not obsessed with him,just the series.*cough* girly girls in my class *cough*
(#107 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-29-2009, 07:16 AM

The clichés make my skin crawl. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Default 03-29-2009, 10:39 AM

Hahahaha my friend made this up
Twilight-
Bella:OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH EDWARD OMG HI EDWARD *Make out scene*
New Moon-
Bella-NOOOOOOOO! EDWARD LEEEEEEFT ME! I'm gonna commit suicide!!!!!!! *jumps off cliff*
Eclipse-
Bella-OMG!!!!!!!!!! VICTORIA'S GONNA GET ME!AND JACOB LEFT ME!!!
Breaking Dawn
Bella-Give me my child! I am BURNING HERE! KILL ME! WHY CAN'T I SCREAM?

lol.Oh how I laughed.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2009, 11:08 AM

O_o

It's funny whenever I say I hated the books, that they were Terrible with a capital T, and I never ever want to even see that movie. People are like, "It's good!" Then I just laugh and tell them to read some actual piece of literature and not just some teeny-bopper piece of crap. xD
(#110 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-29-2009, 03:27 PM

I just keep my mouth shut. I don't really think it's worth it, and usually just tell people that Twilight's not "my genre" of stuff. XD

Because, really, some of the Twilight fans are in show choir, and I just spent a weekend with them. I don't want to offend, especially since some of them are my friends, even if i don't like their literary choices. XD