Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
CH4CHii_B_dAt_CHiCK (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 4 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 10:46 PM

Im not saying im not happy with my body but I do think I need to gain weight because im 5'1 and only weight around 93-95 and I have matabolism (idk if i spelled that right) and im not happy with that but like im not saying im not happy with my body I just dont like that I have matabolism (or w.e)
so yeaaaa

CREDIT: Kiwi_Kat
Thank you I L.O.V.E it (:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-17-2009, 11:47 AM

Being thin is terribly overrated. In fact, being too thin has just as many, if not more, health consequences as being severely overweight. I'm proud to look the way that I do. I am a healthy 170 lbs and my boyfriend adores my curves. A number is something I have always been against following, same goes for sizes. I vary between 13-17 depending on the time of the month, but I usually have to wear larger sizes because the muscle in my legs is too thick. I've been planning on taking in the waistline of all of my jeans because none of them fit me right. Does that make me fat? By no means, it makes me a real woman whose body is still loved. All girls need to learn to do that instead of trying to make themselves into sticks. Its horribly unrealistic and is only meant to please our male counterparts rather than promote any healthy lifestyle.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-18-2009, 11:10 AM

My boyf loves my curves, and he actually thinks that stick thin women are extremely unattractive. My male mates agree; they want a woman with plenty of meat on her, as opposed to a sad stick insect. XD One of my male mates said once that if he buys a girl dinner, he wants her to eat heartily and even have a pudding; not to just order one small salad and pick at it all evening.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-18-2009, 11:48 AM

Sometimes I end up eating more then the guys do, and then I feel like a piggy. xD All my friends and I went to this Vietnamese soup place one time, and nobody but my boyfriend and myself finished our whole soups - and then we finished everyone else's for them. =P

My guy friends don't exactly think the same about weight. They like girls that are approximately my weight (average) and proportioned. They like curves, but only in the right places.

I think I've gained a couple pounds since I last checked; so I'm probably about 118-120 right now. When I weigh myself in the morning, I'm always a couple pounds lighter then that; maybe 115 or something. I eat a lot during the day, but I also exercise a bit too. I take a Gym class, and I walk a lot outside of school. I'm about a size... 2, 3, maybe? I was a size 0 at one point - and those pants still fit, only not as well. It's not like I strive to be a certain weight, but I'm happy with what I'm at. I'm still a D cup, so I'm not a complete rail or something. I'm just... healthy. ^^

Being too thin is defiantly overrated, I agree. Still though, being too thick isn't much better. I just think that everyone should be happy with a healthy body weight.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-18-2009, 12:01 PM

I'm not going to lie, I love salad; well, my version of a salad is lettuce, cheese, some croutons, and basalmic vinegrette dressing (I can't eat french, it makes me sick. O_o). But that may just be me; I do eat a lot, but I honestly do need to watch what I eat. However, there are foods I'm just not gonna give up. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-18-2009, 12:05 PM

I find that if you allow yourself a little of what you fancy when you feel like it, you won't be tempted to go nuts and binge later. At least, that's how I am. When I'm upset or worried, I tend to eat more. I've tried to curb this, cuz it's a bad habit.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 01-22-2009, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILreBeL08 View Post
i weigh more than all my friends... it's weird i'm 93 pounds or a little over but my mom says its because im so tall.....she probably lying! darn moms!

your mommy isn't lieing when I was your age I ironically weighed the same amount as yourself plus I was tall too.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-01-2009, 08:40 PM

I'm five foot three and weigh 92.5 pounds. I'm not anorexic, but my doctor says I'm pretty underweight for a fifteen year old. But while Miranda eats when she's worried, I'm the complete opposite. When I worry (I have pretty bad anxiety, so pretty much all the time) I don't touch anything edible. Plus, I have a really fast digestive system, so anything I eat is pretty running thru my body in a blink, but I won't give any extra details XD

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-03-2009, 12:30 AM

I may have already mentioned my habits, but I'm not sure. xD

I eat all the time. I've noticed that my dad is a health food junkie (buying all natural yogurt and adding his own fruit, buying sugar free juices, buying extra lean meats, only eating fast food once or twice a month, etc.), so I kind of am too. That's probably why (and my fast metabolism!) I don't really gain much weight. Seriously, I eat more then most full grown men - and about as fast! Some people call me "The Tank" or the "Bottomless Pit". xD No joke. I used to be really thin when I was younger. Now I'm just kinda average.

Recently I've started working out. I've been taking gym most of my high school career, and since I'm not taking regular gym classes anymore, I decided to keep it up on my own. I can't play sports (which I love doing), because it's winter, but I do sit-ups, go for jogs, and practise yoga. In the summer, I'm planning on being really active. ^_^ When I finally meet my Hollywood crush John Morrison, I too will have abs... or at least some kind of tone. I definitely won't have abs like him though. D@mn... xD
(#40 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-07-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
My boyf loves my curves, and he actually thinks that stick thin women are extremely unattractive.
I know this topic is uber old, but I agree with your Boyfriend. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant