Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

View Poll Results: Do you have a DeviantART Account?(please comment anyways! )
Yes, I do. 50 61.73%
No, I don't. 18 22.22%
I don't know what that is... 8 9.88%
I'm still starting mine. 5 6.17%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-25-2010, 12:35 PM

I'd like to start one but does anyone know a tutorial for watermarks?

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**

Last edited by Deidra : 11-25-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-25-2010, 03:13 PM

I believe you can put watermarks on art in iaza.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-20-2011, 06:43 PM

Got a new one, yo. Don't tell my mom. (; (she absolutely hates dA...). I added my new story that I have my own thread for, and I will put up various shizz.
SparklyRamsay on deviantART

This is my friend, Claire. Check out her page! She's my bff and I know her in real life (met her in 2nd grade). She has a great story called Alone or Not, it's a great read!
animecouplesandpoems on deviantART

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#54 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 01-21-2011, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noirmali View Post
dA - LydiaEldafreya on deviantART
I've been on there for 1 year and just hit my 5k views mark.
This sucks. I only have 10,559 pageviews. D<

YAY STATS SPAM

LydiaEldafreya has 10,559 pageviews total and their 141 deviations were viewed 65,207 times. Lydiaeldafreya watches 67 people, while 82 people watch LydiaEldafreya.
Overall, their deviations received 2,553 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 1,212 times, while LydiaEldafreya commented 4,956 times, making about 4.52 comments per day since joining deviantART. This means that LydiaEldafreya gave 19 comments for every 10 received.
The deviation with the most comments is Sonadow - Crapped up Story with 209 comments, while the most favourited one is Mina-chan Tutorial, with 133 favourites. The most viewed deviation is Pixel Anime Avatar Maker with 24,261 views.
5 favourites were given for every 10 comments.
Every 7.7 days LydiaEldafreya uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Thursday, when 26 (18%) of deviations were submitted.
The busiest month was February 2008 when 17 (12%) deviations were submitted.
The majority of deviations are submitted to the manga gallery (62), while the favourite category was traditional > drawings with 31 deviations.
Comments per deviation: 18
Favourites per deviation: 8
Views per deviation: 462
Comments per day: 2.33
Favourites per day: 1.1
Deviation views per day: 59
Pageviews per day: 9.64

Last edited by noirmali : 01-21-2011 at 12:13 AM.
(#55 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-21-2011, 01:06 AM

I only have around 5,393 or something like that...you're in a much better place than me lol. Not that I care about page-views; I update so randomly that I don't think even the people watching me actually watch me. Tis okay, I find excellent linearts on dA, and good stock too.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#56 (permalink))
Old
animeninjaeeveelution (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 01-21-2011, 08:18 PM

Ive got an account under the name helixgirl, but all I do is play pichu90s dressup games and prt screen the images, then edit them.Ex:I have very little pageviews.(7, im pathetic, lol)

Last edited by animeninjaeeveelution : 01-21-2011 at 08:22 PM.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Daenelia (Offline)
Bonita

Default 04-25-2011, 11:38 AM

I have had a dA for 7 years now. I don't like it much. There is a lot of ... stuff, expecially in the dolls section that, to be frank, is not very interesting to look at. There are exceptions, like Mariiii and ninique, but they have awesome websites that I find more entertaining than the drab green of dA.

It's a place where drama can popup so easily, too. Still, it is a good way to quickly contact some people, by notes. That's what I use it for mainly. My account is under the name Daenerys.

To hear with Eyes belongs to Love's Fine Wit - Shakespeare
(#58 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 05-28-2011, 04:19 PM

^ o.o Drama pops up WAY easily. But it's the only place that I can spam my artwork without being reprimanded ( it IS an art site, after all ) ... In Gaia, I get more haters than likers, or just people who are like "lol cool" or "i dont like it" or something; it's not very helpful : |

Here it's all about Critique, and i like to feel good about myself sometimes, lol...

DeviantArt is a nice balance of the two, IF I can get people to comment on my art. =.= They usually just favourite it.

Yay I hit 14k a few days ago. o;
(#59 (permalink))
Old
ChiChiChi (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Talking 07-03-2011, 03:20 AM

My account name for dA is cookiedough138
I started 8 months ago! ^_^

cookiedough138 on deviantART <---My dA account
(#60 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 12-30-2011, 05:01 PM

Mine is DollerInDisguise. I do upload most of my dolls, but there in my scraps. Also majority of the things I upload are Sonic/SEGA related....(DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!! ) I'm sort of into that stuff.