Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

View Poll Results: Who Do You Think is most Overrated?
Paris Hilton 9 10.34%
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana 60 68.97%
Vanessa Hudgens 5 5.75%
Britney Spears 10 11.49%
Angelina Jolie 3 3.45%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 06-11-2009, 11:53 PM

Since I have thoughts on all of them I decided to post about them all. XD

Miley Cyrus: I'm completly sick of her, and she dosen't deserve the right to be on Disney Channel. She's a horrible rolemodel for children, what 16 year old dates a 20 year old? I wouldn't be suprised if she gets pregnant!

Vannessa Anne Hudgens: Not a very good singer, but she's the most un overrated celeb out of all of these people, now that the whole nude photo scandal is over, that is.

Paris Hilton: I hate her, basically. I know that seems harsh, but she's so..dumb! I mean who creates a TV show to find a best friend? I've seen a couple episodes of that show and its totally stupid. Not to mention the whole drug thing.

Britney Spears: I like her, honestly. Yes, I think that she might be in the news too much, but thats not really as bad as Miley and Paris. I do realize that her choices weren't the best, but she is not nearly as annoying as the other two.

Angelina Jolie: Seriously, does the news have to report each time she has or adopts another child? Its getting flipping annoying!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
phantomfan12 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Post 06-29-2009, 05:43 PM

From this list, most definately Miley/Hannah/Destiny Hope.
OhMyGoddess, she's annoying. But if I was able to vote "Celeb not on list" I'd say Heidi Montag... *Puke* She and Spencer are the most annoying people on the planet! Gaaah!

I'm going on Eonline.com to vote for the "I never want to hear more about them" poll.

Complete psychos.

Remember, remember the fifth of November.
The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.
I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
chelsea_welsea_1 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-17-2009, 04:55 PM

definitely miley cirus for me.

i cant stand the way she talks, sings, or acts. uhhggg
(#34 (permalink))
Old
jlove929

Default Idk?!?!?!?!? - 07-19-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
I guess this is sorta like "Who Are You Most Tired of Seeing?" yet updated polling and stuff.

...))

I'm tired of The Jonas Brothers. They aren't even cute! They have a 3-d movie, millions of fans, and a tv show, despite the fact that two-thirds of them cheated on their girlfriends? Nick dumped Miley cuz he cheated on her with Selena Gomez, then he dumped her, and Joe was kinda dating Demi Lovato, then dumped her for Taylor Swift, then dumped her over the phone cuz he was cheating on her with Camilla Belle! Miley and Taylor have their own little "Group of Jonas Rejects" thing going on! If Nick and Joe want another girl, they should at least have the decency to break up with their current girlfriend first! And not over the phone!
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-20-2009, 06:58 AM

^As much as I hate to say this, you're completely wrong about Joe Jonas. He's actually getting married to somebody, as far as I've been able to tell, and it's nobody famous. And is there any proof that they've cheated on their girlfriends, or are you just posting baseless facts?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#36 (permalink))
Old
incrediblehunk (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 12-16-2010, 02:14 AM

I have chosen miley in the voting meter because of she is younger than others and according to me she is multitasking. Like singing, acting and all that. so i think she becomes a over rated celeb.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Icewolf (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 04-28-2012, 03:56 PM

I voted Paris Hilton. As much as I don't like the others (or in the case of Vanessa Hudgens, never heard of her - must be my age....) at least the others have done something...She hasn't, as far as I know.