Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

View Poll Results: Who Do You Think is most Overrated?
Paris Hilton 9 10.34%
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana 60 68.97%
Vanessa Hudgens 5 5.75%
Britney Spears 10 11.49%
Angelina Jolie 3 3.45%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2008, 11:55 PM

Honestly, I think its starting to become Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus. I mean, The Bros aren't as bad as she is but come on. If you watch Disney Channel they are on like every single commerial.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
jelibon (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to jelibon
Default 08-19-2008, 03:24 AM

I voted for Paris Hilton
I think her acting is a total disaster, and singing is even worse

Miley is a bad singer I agree, but she can act, she's funny and suits that kind of shows
:]

got bass ?

:]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-19-2008, 04:03 PM

She actually can't act, in my opinion. Plus, the show is scripted to make her look funny.

Miley or Paris. Definitely.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 10-01-2008, 03:34 PM

Miley cyrus is so full of herself and thinks shes the best singer in the world! shes not a good singer and she should take a hike! her show is kinda funny though. just a litle.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#25 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-01-2008, 03:56 PM

Hm, Miley Cyrus most definately. Her singing hurts my ears. I want to gag when I watch her show, and parents actually let their kids look up to someone who shoots innapropriate photos with her father?! Really, who does she think she is? Selena Gomez in my opinion is a much better singer and actress.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#26 (permalink))
Old
heart1319

Default 10-31-2008, 10:08 AM

Miley of course. She thinks she shouldn't make any more shows, and shes going to keep on singing, FOR MONEY, I mean, how stupid is that?
Miley doesn't have a real life. Miley is not a smart teen. She needs to just ingonre all the money, and give it to like charity or the humane socoitey!
But save a bit of money to pay for anything she needs to pay. Miley has a boyfriend, right? If she does (I forgot if she does or doesn't) she doesn't need him!
Four words,:

GET A LIFE MILEY
(#27 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-01-2008, 03:52 PM

no question : miley. i dont think i need to explain. if you ask, "why her?" my response is "why not her?"

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Chicken_pie15 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 11-12-2008, 02:30 PM

I honestly believe that Angelina Jolie is the most overrated celeb out there right now, because:

1)Paris Hilton - everyone is over her at this point, and I think she is starting to get over herself too, as hard as that is to believe.
2) Miley Cyrus is getting a lot of cr*p from people as it is. I do believe she is not the greatest singer/actress/looking but what do you expect from a 14 year old who is only riding on her father's shadow? I think she offers about as much as a girl her age CAN offer. If she were to pick one thing to do - model, act, or sing - then she would probably succeed more. She has too much on her plate she is trying to do at the same time.
3) Vanessa Hudgens is really not that bad. I believe that in her case she really is a victim of Disney. Her costar in High School Musical however, as hot as he is, really needs to get a bigger kick in the butt. Did anyone hear him talk about the lead female role actress in Hairspray?? Talk about a narcissistic jerk.
4) People are so done with Britney Spears except for her few diehard fans. Plus she seems to be getting her stuff together, finally.

So that leaves Angelina Jolie. Honestly, she is a good actress, but she always does the same kind of character: mysterious, dark, kick-a*s chick. Even in Girl Interrupted she played a very similar role. She is not the best looking actress out there. And since marrying Brad Pitt she has been feeding off of all the attention she is getting. I like Brad Pitt, he is a great actor, and at least he doesn't do the same role in every movie. But put him next to Angelina Jolie, and I gag.

The sun doesn't give light to the moon assuming the moon's gonna owe it one.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-01-2009, 07:32 PM

I absolutely HATE Miley Cyrus. She isn't even real! You could use her as one of the models they use to dress and show clothes at the mall and she'd fit right in! As for Paris Hilton, going to public school is not for poor people. I live in a suburb where going to public schools is just as expensive as going to private. I bet you she made that up, because she's never even attended school!

If I gave her a penny for every thought she came up with, she'd give me change.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Juicycouture

Default 04-07-2009, 04:32 AM

Angelina Jolie is most ever celebrity and she is my favorite actress.