Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

View Poll Results: Who Do You Think is most Overrated?
Paris Hilton 9 10.34%
Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana 60 68.97%
Vanessa Hudgens 5 5.75%
Britney Spears 10 11.49%
Angelina Jolie 3 3.45%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-26-2008, 07:04 PM

Seriously!
It seems all the celebs who do stupid things end up more popular, because they're more published by the news. Then they're more talked about.

The good actors who do things properly are forgotten because the attention gets centered on th idiots. It goes to show how dumb the general polulace is.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Default 02-26-2008, 07:11 PM

^^ Agreed.
Like really, when do you ever see someone TRULY successfull at what they do on T.V. or in magazines for stuff other than 'Look at the worst beach bodies' or 'oh no! he's like an average person-going to the grocery store'?
Really, what has the media become? >.<
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-26-2008, 07:17 PM

Yes. Like Liv Tyler and Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix in HP, Mrs. Bucket in Charlie in the Chocolate Factory, Emily in Corpse Bride, Mrs. Lovett in Sweeney Todd for those who didn't know... etc.). Helena is my FAVOURITE actress, and has been in many popular movies, yet do you ever see her in magazines? No. Cause she doesn't do stupid things just to get more famous.

Ah well.

And I do believe I can sing/dance/act better then Miley and I think I'm PRETTIER then Miley. Not that it's hard. Her face is plastered with makeup...
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-27-2008, 06:55 AM

I hate Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus. Not only cuz both of them are nondescript and poor role models, but also cuz both have inspired various noobs to come and impersonate them here. -.-

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 02-27-2008 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Editing the "fight" :)
(#15 (permalink))
Old
xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx (Offline)
Shuni

Default 02-27-2008, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
Yes. Like Liv Tyler and Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix in HP, Mrs. Bucket in Charlie in the Chocolate Factory, Emily in Corpse Bride, Mrs. Lovett in Sweeney Todd for those who didn't know... etc.). Helena is my FAVOURITE actress, and has been in many popular movies, yet do you ever see her in magazines? No. Cause she doesn't do stupid things just to get more famous.

Ah well.

And I do believe I can sing/dance/act better then Miley and I think I'm PRETTIER then Miley. Not that it's hard. Her face is plastered with makeup...
I know!!
I LOVE Helena Bonham Carters acting, like you, she's my favourite actress, and you NEVER see her anywhere, because she's not putting out p0rnographic images into the internet, or getting drunk and showing her body to the world.
She's simply living like any normal person, which is one of the things that should be recognised (spelling?) for.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
honeybunny5 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-13-2008, 12:16 AM

i love Miley Cyrus.I wouldnt be so judgeful.SOme people are really big fans and get offended.not that i am making a judgment about people.i like her new hairstyle and some people get alot of peer-presssue(celebreties) and its not their fault.^^

Creditzz:
Avvie: Me

(#17 (permalink))
Old
likediamonds (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 4.50 Average
Thumbs down 04-13-2008, 06:14 PM

I am absolutely SICK of Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana.
Her singing is terrible and her acting is worse. My friend basically loves her.
The TV show is slightly entertaining in a bad-cheesy way (if that makes sense), but the concept is unbelievably stupid. Sure, it's hard being a celebrity, but having it as a secret identity would be even harder (and stupider).

Disney is getting worse every day.

avi: me

(#18 (permalink))
Old
IcePrincess48 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to IcePrincess48 Send a message via MSN to IcePrincess48
Default 04-13-2008, 06:26 PM

^Agreed.
Miley Cyrus annoys me a lot. Her singing is horrible and it gets on my nerves very easy.
I am pretty sure that she will end up like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, or Paris Hilton.
She had her really nasty photos out there a while ago on youtube and other places. I mean who would do that? It's nasty.

Happy June everyone and have a happy summer!

Credits:
Avie - Cutiekins.
Doll - Me; Animated by x_____x.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post 04-24-2008, 09:28 PM

Miley Cyrus has an alter ego named Hannah Montana. She'll be a billionaire by the time she's 18.

One word.

RIDICULOUS.

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-28-2008, 08:19 AM

Yay, I'm not the only one then.

Some new photos of her popped up too. One showing a green bra and another with her draped over her new boyfriend on a bed with her shirt up showing her midriff. And it's obviously not a mistake since this has happened two other times (once being her and her friends in her bathtub wearing bikinis and the other being ones of her in her underwear and trying to be 'sexy'. ew.)

I hate when people say that's normal for her age. I never took those
photos when I was 15. I haven't taken suggestive photos like that of myself in my life (unless for an actual modelling photo). I find her repulsive. Her and Paris Hilton are the worst...