Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Entertainment Music, Movies, TV, news...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-23-2007, 09:43 PM

I like the Emo Harry one with Ron and Hermione snogging better. XD It made me giggle.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-23-2007, 09:51 PM

Lol. They're hilarious. I want to find a "Emo Hermione" one, or "Emo Draco". But I do have drunk dancing Draco... Lol. I have tons of those stuf.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
fastpitchgirl13 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default The Book - 07-24-2007, 03:19 AM

The Book Was So Good But It Was So Sad When They Annouced All The Deaths *tear*

made by Piinkpills
Isnt it gorgus
What is not to love about Pete?!?!?!?
[center]
(#104 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2007, 07:11 AM

Remus is gone... Cutest Werewolf is GONE... He was my favourite, though. There were tons of deaths. Hedwig, Mad-Eye, Remus, Lavender, Colin, Voldemort (duh), Snape, Tonks, Fred, Dobby, etc. I will miss them all. I am holding a funeral tomorrow. O.o No, serious. My friend's like, "If you're such a big fan, why don't you hold a funeral for them all?" And I laughed and said, "Great idea!"

Yes, I am weird. I became depressed after Remus and Tonks died. Their poor child. Then I cried for so long-at least a few hours-when Harry was talking to Remus, Sirius, and his parents using the stone... Ah... To hear Sirius's voice again, even if he is talking about death. Lol. He was one of my favourites, too.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
loveisdead2

Default 07-24-2007, 08:08 AM

the book just was ace well worth 48 hours wait. yes i waited for 48 hours. have you thought of making a website on the charters and the book i think that be the best way to show the true and loving fan in them. it a shame that this is the last book.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2007, 08:12 AM

I'm writing a fan fic. I'm thinking of making a website on piczo. That would be cool.
(#107 (permalink))
Old
loveisdead2

Default 07-24-2007, 08:15 AM

yeah it would be that be great. and i like to see the fan fic when you finished it if that ok.
i would not even mind helping you out with it lol
(#108 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2007, 08:23 AM

Albus found a compartment near the back of the large, student-filled, train. He sat down, alone, looking out the window. A girl, who looked around his age, ran up to the compartment, gasping for air. "Mind if I sit here?" She said, her voice timid and shy. Her light blonde hair was cut just under the shoulder line, the colour complimented her deep blue eyes perfectly. "I'm Cynthia Longbottom." She said, sticking out her hand. "What's your name?"
Albus took her pale hand and shook it, warily. "Albus... Albus Potter."
"No wonder you look so much like him, then." She said, giggling. "And you aren't supposed to shake it, silly. You're suppose to stick your out back at me, but not shake. It's the way I greet people."
"Him, who?" Albus said, his green eyes blinking, lightly. He fixed his glasses.
"Your father. Harry James Potter. My mom claims to have known him. Same with my father. I think they're both loony. My father's the Herbology teacher at Hogwarts. I'm sure he'll go easy on you, seeing as you're Harry's son." She said, smiling.
"You're the Herbology teacher's daughter? Your mom would be, then..."
"Luna. Luna Longbottom." She nodded, knowing what he was going to say. "Editior for The Quibbler."
Albus just nodded. He was more or less busy in thinking about what house he would be in. His father had said, 'Albus Serverus, you were named for two headmasters at Hogwarts. One was a Slytherin, and he was the bravest man I ever knew.' And also that if he was, 'Slytherin would have gained an excellent student, won't it? It doesn't matter to us, Al.' The words rang in his head.
Cynthia continued to talk about her family ancesty while Albus sat there, nodding to everything, deep in his own thoughts.
Another girl walked over and smiled. The girl had long, curly red hair. This girl was Rose, Albus noticed immediantly. Mr and Mrs Weasley's daughter. His very own cousin. Rose sat beside him and looked across the compartment at Cynthia. "Hello, I'm Rose Weasley." She grinned. "I expect you must be Cynthia Longbottom."
Cynthia blinked. "You're a Weasley? May I see your hand?"
Rose reluctantly handed her left hand over to the other girl. Cynthia looked over it a bit and Rose pulled it away. "What are you doing, exactly?"
"Making sure you aren't a Black Tongued Sealite." She said, proudly. "My mother was fishing one day when she came across one. They're able to transform, you know. Into humans."
Rose rolled her eyes. "There are no such thing." She said, with an heir of certainty. "I would know. I studied a few books on Magical Beasts before. No mention of those Black Tongued... whatevers."
"That's because they're rare." Cynthia assured. "They're newly discovered, too."
"Right... And I should believe this from the child of the editor of that garbage?" Rose pointed to the magazine in the girl's book bag. "The Daily Prophet is much better, usually. They at least don't make up complete lies, anymore."
Albus sat there, unable to say much anything. He didn't want to fight with his cousin, but she didn't like her being rude to Cynthia. He kept looking out the window, aimlessly. The surroundings were stunning, though, he thought. So many gorgeous perfectly green trees along the track. He saw a stag jumping along within the trees, three young ones and a female doe around it. He thought of his father. He couldn't wait until Christmas. But that was so long... He had noticed he was already homesick.
He stood up, "I need to go to the rest room... to change my robes." He grabbed his suitcase and walked down towards the bathroom. He bumped into a black haired boy he had seen at the station. Scorpius, his Uncle had said his name was.
Albus's suitcase fell to the ground. A few boys hanging around Scorpius laughed, until he silenced them. "Don't hurt the poor Potter boy's feelings. Not yet, anyway. My dad said to be nice to the Potter's. They basically saved his skin, he said." Scorpius told the other boys.
Albus looked at him in pure confusion. He ran the rest of the way to the bathroom. What was 'Not yet, anyway.' supposed to mean? Was he going to act like a jerk to him once they got sorted? Albus rushed to get on his robes and hurried back to the back compartment he had been sitting at with Rose and Cynthia. They were arguing, like before, over the Quibbler and the Daily Prophet. It was pathetic, he thought to himself.
Rose stood up, angrily. "It doesn't even matter. We're almost there anyway." She pointed out the tinted glass window out at a large, old fashioned, castle.
"Are you sure that's it...?" Albus said, doubtfully.
"I'm sure. My mother gave me her old copy of Hogwarts: A History. It's an old, castle style building. I'm sure of it. Look, you can even see the boats we'll be travelling in." Rose explained.
Albus smirked. "I think you're right. He said. "Finally..."
The train came to a sudden halt and you could know tell the first years apart from the others, seeing as most first years had fell over due to the suddeness of the stop. He noticed both he and Cynthia had fell over, but Rose still remained standing. "They said it was a 'smooth, but fast ending ride', the Hogwarts Express. It was in Hogwarts: A-"
"I get it..." Albus said, thinking about how much Rose was like her mother in smarts, but like a mix of her parents appearance wise.
A few prefects walked down the train, helping up some of the first years that still ley on the ground. Albus got up, and pulled Cynthia up before they came to the back compartment. They were told to file out starting at the back row. Albus reluctantly went out first, followed by his companions.

*gasps* Lol. It hasn't been edited or converted into anything really Ron/Harry/or Hermione would say (some is). I'm using MS WordPad, instead of MS Word. It hasn't been uploaded back onto the computer yet after it broke down a while ago.

Cynthia is so like her mother... *sighs* XD

That's all I've got so far that is solid and I'm not changing the idea. I have when they just get into Hogwarts and when they're sorted, but I think I'm going to change something in that part... Just thought I'd show you all. Hehehe.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-24-2007 at 08:26 AM.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
loveisdead2

Default 07-24-2007, 08:26 AM

hey that good i like it
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 07-24-2007, 11:04 AM

That's quite good, HayleyDoll.
You could upload it onto Fanfiction.net. I'd definately review it.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud