Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Drinks All beverages: Coffee, Tea or a juice, a mix of your own design.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default Soda - 03-11-2007, 04:58 PM

I've never drank much soda, only about one a week. I know a few people that have about seven a day! I swear, I would get a major head ache if I drank that much! It only takes about two to give me a major sugar rush When I go to my little brothers motocross races (I go about once every few weeks), I down two Dr. Peppers before I do anything. Those races are way more interesting when you are bouncing off the walls with a bunch of seven year olds

Anyways, how much soda do you guys drink?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-11-2007, 05:04 PM

I drink a glass of Caffiene Free Pepsi at least once or twice a day. Dr. Pepper makes me sick, actually.

Give me Pepsi any day, and I will be your special friend. XD Kidding, but seriously, I'll love you forever. I HATE Coca Cola. o.o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 03-11-2007, 05:20 PM

I like 7Up and Sprite best.

I had this huge Pepsi kick when I was small, and I've never been gone on Coke that much because it's really too sugary.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-11-2007, 08:55 PM

Drinking soda gives me a bad headache so maybe a glass a few times a month. I will admit that I do love orange and grape soda(probably the only kinds I can drink without instant headaches).

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#5 (permalink))
Old
AnnieAnonymous (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 03-11-2007, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
Drinking soda gives me a bad headache so maybe a glass a few times a month. I will admit that I do love orange and grape soda(probably the only kinds I can drink without instant headaches).
yeah! I'm the same way! i don't know if it's the sugar or what, but i get killer headaches when i drink too much of it.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Send a message via Yahoo to angel_deceiver
Default 03-15-2007, 04:20 PM

i dont really drink much but ever since my friend david is sponsered by moutain dew i drink one every morning instead of my usual tea lol

"angels lie to keep control" -Slipknot
(#7 (permalink))
Old
bunnypixie (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 3.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to bunnypixie Send a message via Yahoo to bunnypixie
Smile Soda's - 03-19-2007, 03:20 AM

We have all heard the hype about soda being bad for you almost anything over done is bad for us! I use Mountain dew as a med When I start to get a migraine headache I drink one 12oz Dew and it kick that migraine to the curb!
I don't know does anyone else do anything similar????

(#8 (permalink))
Old
MsCynMind (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Send a message via Yahoo to MsCynMind
Default 03-20-2007, 08:50 PM

Soda to me is my water! I drink it so much. My favs are: Dr. Pepper made with Pure Cane Sugar (the museum is 45 mins away in Waco, Texas), Pepsi and Big Red (it's a Texas thing that is now being distributed in surrounding states). I know I should cut down on it but I got to have my daily crack-in-a-can!
(#9 (permalink))
Old
crimsonxregret

Default 05-26-2007, 10:03 AM

I love any kind of soda but i dont really drink
instead i drink an energy drink
i drin.k about 4 cans a day of vault
but if i only have the 2 liter
i put it in the frezer and then drink from the
bottle how every much i feel like drinking.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 05-26-2007, 10:52 AM

Im on a strict diet on caffine because im going to TAGS. (Texas Age Group Swimming*Its where chapion swimmers go to swim for their swim team in Austin,Texas* Im only drinking about 2 cans of coke-a-cola each 4 days or so.I used to drink it all the time but I never got over weight and its bad for me anyways.

-Emma