Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Drinks (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/drinks/)
-   -   Soda (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/drinks/12952-soda.html)

AnnieAnonymous 03-11-2007 03:58 PM

Soda

I've never drank much soda, only about one a week. I know a few people that have about seven a day! I swear, I would get a major head ache if I drank that much! It only takes about two to give me a major sugar rush :roll: When I go to my little brothers motocross races (I go about once every few weeks), I down two Dr. Peppers before I do anything. Those races are way more interesting when you are bouncing off the walls with a bunch of seven year olds :mrgreen:

Anyways, how much soda do you guys drink?

Silent_Wolf 03-11-2007 04:04 PM

I drink a glass of Caffiene Free Pepsi at least once or twice a day. :lol: Dr. Pepper makes me sick, actually.

Give me Pepsi any day, and I will be your special friend. XD Kidding, but seriously, I'll love you forever. I HATE Coca Cola. o.o

Sarah_K_O_M 03-11-2007 04:20 PM

I like 7Up and Sprite best.

I had this huge Pepsi kick when I was small, and I've never been gone on Coke that much because it's really too sugary.

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 03-11-2007 07:55 PM

Drinking soda gives me a bad headache so maybe a glass a few times a month. I will admit that I do love orange and grape soda(probably the only kinds I can drink without instant headaches).

AnnieAnonymous 03-11-2007 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Post 428454)
Drinking soda gives me a bad headache so maybe a glass a few times a month. I will admit that I do love orange and grape soda(probably the only kinds I can drink without instant headaches).

yeah! I'm the same way! i don't know if it's the sugar or what, but i get killer headaches when i drink too much of it.

angel_deceiver 03-15-2007 03:20 PM

i dont really drink much but ever since my friend david is sponsered by moutain dew i drink one every morning instead of my usual tea lol

bunnypixie 03-19-2007 02:20 AM

Soda's

We have all heard the hype about soda being bad for you almost anything over done is bad for us! I use Mountain dew as a med When I start to get a migraine headache I drink one 12oz Dew and it kick that migraine to the curb!
I don't know does anyone else do anything similar????

MsCynMind 03-20-2007 07:50 PM

Soda to me is my water! I drink it so much. My favs are: Dr. Pepper made with Pure Cane Sugar (the museum is 45 mins away in Waco, Texas), Pepsi and Big Red (it's a Texas thing that is now being distributed in surrounding states). I know I should cut down on it but I got to have my daily crack-in-a-can! :wink:

crimsonxregret 05-26-2007 10:03 AM

I love any kind of soda but i dont really drink
instead i drink an energy drink
i drin.k about 4 cans a day of vault
but if i only have the 2 liter
i put it in the frezer and then drink from the
bottle how every much i feel like drinking.

cwer 05-26-2007 10:52 AM

Im on a strict diet on caffine because im going to TAGS. (Texas Age Group Swimming*Its where chapion swimmers go to swim for their swim team in Austin,Texas* Im only drinking about 2 cans of coke-a-cola each 4 days or so.I used to drink it all the time but I never got over weight and its bad for me anyways.

-Emma