To enter, it's as simple as anything; just answer the spooky questions below as quickly as you can and turn in your entries to me via PM. The first correct quiz entry I get will be the winner and will get a doll; runners up will also get a treat. Please note that in the case of no-one turning in a fully correct entry that the person with the least wrong answers will win the prize instead; there's no point in rushing the quiz and turning in an entry full of wrong answers as this will get you nowhere. XD Also, the judge's decision is final. There are a few trick questions, to which you might think your answer is right but it's not. No arguing with the judge! ;) End date for the quiz is October 31st; all entries must be in by then, but if you know all the answers, send it as soon as you find them! All answers can be researched online. Have fun! :mrgreen:
1. On which date does Halloween fall?
2. What is the name of a group of witches?
3. What is the colour of a traditional demon costume?
4. If you were attacked by a vampire, which of the following would be best for you to use against it?
a) a gun
b) a wooden stake
c) a feather duster
5. Which animal is traditionally pictured as a witch's pet?
6. You're looking in a mirror, after saying "Bloody Mary" three times. What happens next?
7. What is the name of the hero of the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas"?
8. At what time of night would you traditionally expect to see a werewolf?
9. What is the only thing that can kill a werewolf?
10. What is the name of a male witch?
Answers for the Halloween Quiz.
1. 31st October
6. Bloody Mary jumps out the mirror and scratches your face off
7. Jack Skellington
8. Full moon
9. Silver bullet
10. c) Witch - there aren't different terms for genders; warlock actually means "oath breaker" and doesn't refer to a male witch at all
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 AM.|
© 2007 The Doll Palace