Halloween Costume Contest [Dollmaker]
Itís that Spooky-ooky-kooky fun time of year again! Join in the fun! The party is now open so get your entries over here!
First though, some rules. I know, BOO!! But, itís gotta be done.
1. Theft. Donít steal othersí work. And, give credit where needed. (ie bases, makers, other sites)
2. Props. Props and backgrounds are encouraged, but should not be massive.
3. Forbidden. No inappropriate skin or gore. If you question it please PM Miranda
4. Theme. Every doll should relate to the theme. While we encourage creativity, it's important that you stick to the theme, which is a Halloween costume contest.
5. Judges. Your friendship or lack there of will not sway the judging in this competition.
6. Competing. A maximum of three entries per person. Each entry must be costumed differently.
7. Animation. We ask that animation stick to minimal or none. For Dollmaker entries we will accept glitter.
For this contest you need to doll yourself in a classic Halloween costume. Pick a costume from the list provided and doll yourself up in that costume. Now remember this is a costume contest, and no costume is perfect. We arenít looking for realism here we are looking for factualism. Smudged makeup, improvised props, etc. Happy Halloween!
Have fun and be creative!
Entry Deadline is October 31st. Post your Dollmaker entry in this topic, please.
definitely going to enter this!! gotta think of what i will do first lol but will get some work done on it tonight
thought i was only going to get some work on this done but i completely finished it!!
i decided to go girly and dress as a fairy. the fault in her costume is that the wings are uneven as one side wont stay up (those stupid elastic loops for your arms make the wings fall under the weight)
makers used: Lovie's maker .§į Options į§. for everything except head which came from my offline maker and the shirt which i handdrew (also the lace thing going up the leg)
cant wait to see the other entries. might make more since we are allowed 3
I chose a clown! The outfit is from Styledolls. The background, frame, and props are from Ness's maker PURRRFECTION. The "Trick or Treat" graphic is from google images. I decided not to glitter because I didn't think it'd make sense anywhere in the image... and it's already super colorful so I just left it :)
Here it is....I used Purrrfection for the background, the body base, the cat, and the pot...and I made everything else myself.
Here is my entry, Frankenstein Lady (:
Alrighty here's mine! I decided to do a mermaid (because I secretly want to be one! XD) Any who, the contest said realistic so that's what I did. Surprisingly the fish body is like a giant skin tight skirt, but it has a little hole at the bottom for your feet. Since I don't want to go around barefoot, I found some flip flops to match the body. And my parents would kill me walking around in a seashell top, so a nice white cami will have to do.
I imagine my mom taking this pic of me right before I go trick-or-treating. She'd probably have some little set and go camera crazy! :)
I'm not quite sure where the items have come from because they were all in my personal maker. But I know I made the frame.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 PM.|
© 2007 The Doll Palace