Halloween Costume Contest [Handdrawn]
Itís that Spooky-ooky-kooky fun time of year again! Join in the fun! The party is now open so get your entries over here!
First though, some rules. I know, BOO!! But, itís gotta be done.
1. Theft. Donít steal othersí work. And, give credit where needed. (ie bases, makers, other sites)
2. Props. Props and backgrounds are encouraged, but should not be massive.
3. Forbidden. No inappropriate skin or gore. If you question it please PM Miranda
4. Theme. Every doll should relate to the theme. While we encourage creativity, it's important that you stick to the theme, which is a Halloween costume contest.
5. Judges. Your friendship or lack there of will not sway the judging in this competition.
6. Competing. A maximum of three entries per person. Each entry must be costumed differently.
7. Animation. We ask that animation stick to minimal or none. For Dollmaker entries we will accept glitter.
For this contest you need to doll yourself in a classic Halloween costume. Pick a costume from the list provided and doll yourself up in that costume. Now remember this is a costume contest, and no costume is perfect. We arenít looking for realism here we are looking for factualism. Smudged makeup, improvised props, etc. Happy Halloween!
Have fun and be creative!
Entry Deadline is October 31st. Post your Handdrawn entry in this topic, please.
A devil trick-or-treater!
Twilight base by Lithriel at Pixistar
Everything else handdrawn.
Me as a cruddy frankenstein. This kind of thing typically happens to me. Me in all my perfectionism sulking when something goes wrong. In this case? My fabulous updo, that I've been looking forward to for weeks has come undone because in all my excitement I forgot to buy bobby pins and all I had were useless hair pins. (Something like this actually just happened to me this past Monday right before our photoshoot, and I wasn't able to put my hair up as planned because I could only find hair pins that don't work).
As such, I started stress-crying and further ruined my costume by smearing my awesome stitch make up. (Also happened once before with regular make up and a party...)
Now I just look like some type of zombie witch that lost her hat and broom. :lol:
Wow, I hope this never happens IRL!
alright here is my entry. i decided to go with witch but i hope doing a chibi version is alright. i havent handdrawn in a while and smaller bases work better with me.
good luck everyone!!
Here is my entry...Pirate...
This is the first hand-drawn contest I have entered :)
I'm working on one, and hopefully I have it in by tomorrow. :lol:
My own base. VAMPIRE.... I vant to suck your blood! >=)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 PM.|
© 2007 The Doll Palace