Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default The Vine - August 2012 - 08-20-2012, 07:07 PM

What's New.

Not a lot, as seems usual round here, tho in the contest section on mainsite there seems to be a lot more activity which is a good thing. There also again appears to be a lot more members coming on to forums. The Miss TDP Mary Sue contest was put on hiatus til further notice, due to people not turning in their second round dolls. Honestly, people; this kind of contest takes a lot of work, not only for me, but for my fellow judge and it gets a bit disheartening when people can't be bothered to turn in their entries. I will revive the contest if I get some entries for the Handdrawn; either from new entrants or from the two who entered the first round, but til then, it'll stay on hiatus.

Dolls Of The Month.

Best Handdrawn.
This month, there can only be one winner of this section; it has to be Elanorea for her wonderful Mortal Kombat doll! The doll is Frost, in case you were unaware, and you can see it and comment on it in Elanorea's thread here.

Best Dollmaker.
The best dollmaker dolls this month are Blondie's fantastic Huldra dolls! A Huldra is a forest creature that ensnares men; go and see them and comment in her thread here.

Birthdays.

Happy Birthday to: E_Street_Sister; Aihana_, Catlover642, noirmali and Silver_Wolf_Kitty!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!