Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default The Vine - March 2012 - 03-07-2012, 11:16 AM

What's New.

Well, the main thing is that Elanorea has stepped down from producing the newsletter full time and I've taken it over for the time being. However, if anyone wants to contribute, they are more than welcome. Even if all you want to do is the news, or contribute the Happy Birthday dolls, it will be gratefully received. Please send me a PM if you wish to do so, also to nominate someone for the Best Handdrawn/Dollmaker/Art categories. If you do this, please include a link so that I can check it out.

Welcomes to new user and RPer Shmiley! While she will be mostly posting in the RPG forum, which is in need of new players, I am hoping she will post a little more in other areas. By the way, if you want to RP, feel free to come and join one, or start your own. We do not bite and would love to see more people getting involved with RPing. The category rule has been relaxed for the moment and all you have to do is make an RP which fits the rules. I will be happy to help anyone who is having trouble doing so; all you have to do is ask.

Dolls Of The Month.

Best Handdrawn.
The award this month goes to LancasterPrincess for her gorgeous circus themed doll, the Flying Ladybird! So cute, and with a perfectly pixeled background to match! Baseless too, and I love her dress. Want to comment? Do so on her thread here.

Best Dollmaker.
Since very few people have posted up their dollmaker dolls this month, I'm going to do away with convention and give the award to myself. I'm far too modest to give comments to myself, tho I do think that this rock themed doll is one of the best I've done. To give comments, go to my thread here.

Best Art.
Again, not much to chose from, so I'm going to pick spirit_queen once more for her fantastic "mini me" chibi art. So cute. Give Queenie comments on her dA, here.

Birthdays.

February: Happy Birthday to SkeleViolence, marshall2, oceanbreeze656, sentimental7, Paka, Fallen_Angel41 and alleypie99811 !

March:
Happy Birthday to meroneyu, TinkerBell1995, princess_tiara_twinkle, lross, Dollmaker1103, iluvdolphin6, Rain538 and RAiiNBOWxKiiSSES !

Last edited by Miranda_ : 03-07-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!