Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 08:56 PM

Maybe I'll go start one. Probably not because I'm still scared from the "Is 10 Too Young?" thread long ago. Debating was intense back then (although that was more little girls thinking they were grown up, but still very scary xD). I remember threads being closed because they were turning into fights. So hearing you say you'd allow an abortion thread up is definitely major desperation. O_O

Seriously though, I'll post something debate worthy tomorrow, if I'm a little less sick. The extent of how much thinking I want to put into an abortion thread or anything like that would be the title and a "so, what do you think?" It would be more laughable than debatable.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 08:57 PM

Lol. XD I remember that "Is 10 Too Young?" thread well. One poster was so upset at how everyone was disagreeing with her that she registered two other accounts to agree with her. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 09:03 PM

I remember being an original poster of one of the "Is 10 too Young?" threads.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-04-2012, 09:11 PM

Don't worry; your thread was NOT the infamous flame war thread we're referring to. That one had to be locked cuz of massive flaming on both sides and was eventually deleted in clean up.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-04-2012, 09:25 PM

Well, I'm sure now you realize how funny you sounded. xD I kinda found the whole thing annoying, but funny at the same time because I remember being young and thinking I was in love. And you weren't in the major one, probably one of the littlier side ones.

I remember that too, Miranda. Good times. The thread was certainly alive back then. I just realized.... I HAVE A SOLUTION. We need more 10 year olds. All the previous ones grew up and matured, and maturity is lame. =P

EDIT: How come my post didn't show up on the "Newest post by: _____" thing....? How strange. I'll repost and delete the old one then. >_<

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 01-04-2012 at 09:28 PM.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-05-2012, 07:15 AM

I think cuz we posted at the same time. XD

The forum used to be alive with flaming. That wasn't really a good thing.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-07-2012, 03:49 PM

@Hayley: By Sithis you're right! I was eleven when I came here, and now I'm sixteen. Moar stupid children are needed; perhaps we can lure them in with ice cream?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 01-23-2012, 08:12 PM

I'm back, baby! Haven't been able to be on much due to computer trouble and being busy with other stuff. I'ma try to be on a little more often now, though somebody else will probably have to take over the newsletter since I really don't have time for that right now.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-25-2012, 08:59 AM

I guess I'll have to; tho I don't really know if I can do it as well.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
MsCynMind (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via Yahoo to MsCynMind
Wink 02-08-2012, 09:16 PM

Hey all! I am going to make more of an appearance in the Forums. Like I posted on another forum topic: I miss making my dollz!! <3

~MsCynmind~