Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default What will happen to your premium membership? - 03-16-2010, 07:58 PM

(I looked and didn't see any other threads about this, so here it goes...)

When this site expires, or goes down for good, what will happen if you've been paying for premium membership with paypal? I know you obviously won't have premium anymore, but will money be continued to be paid through your paypal account? Even though there's nothing to pay for, I guess the answer is sort of clear: money won't be paid anymore for premium on this site. But I wasn't exactly sure, and was wondering if one of you did know.

Basically: If you don't cancel your premium membership before the site expires, will it automatically be canceled when it does expire/go down for good?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!