Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default Christmas Scavenger Hunt - 12-13-2009, 02:56 PM

Its that time of year again to break out the scavenger hunt and this time I promise all prizes are already done and ready for you guys

What is a scavenger hunt?
Its when you follow clues till you reach the end and claim a prize.

How do I do the scavenger hunt here?
At the bottom of this thread is your first clue. You need to figure out what thread(or profile) the clue is directing you to and find it. When you get there, you will find another clue and also a special image--one of Santa's reindeer! Before you do anything else, make sure you write down the name of the reindeer and its location because you will need these to claim your prize. You'll do this for every thread you come across until you reach the end.

There is a total of nine missing reindeer and 10 locations(not including this thread) that you must send to me at the end. Don't stop at the ninth reindeer. You must go on to the final location to get your prize.

Please remember, no one is allowed to tell anyone the clue locations. I will let you guys know when you can discuss the actual locations. Until then, you guys can complain here about the clues, maybe even get some hints, and generally wonder about what the dolls look like.

What are the prizes?
The first three winners get some cute handdrawn dolls made by the staff I've already seen them and I think you guys will find them adorable! Our winners will also get some money on Dollsters, which can be used in shops or the special admin shop which will be opening up soon. $50 for first place, $25 for second, and $15 for third. All other participants get the special holiday doll found at the end of the search.

So, let's get this hunt started!

1. They say we learn the most from our past. Your search begins in a place where both old moderators and new come together as one.

Edit: Because I forgot this(silly me), the search does go on two profiles as well. I won't tell you which ones, but you guys needed to know so you weren't stumped.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-13-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 12-13-2009, 03:21 PM

Ugh, I am so legit stumped. xD
This is so not my smart time. xD

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 12-13-2009, 03:23 PM

xD I've been watching everyone going to threads trying to figure them out. Its so giggle worthy.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2009, 03:24 PM

Your so mean. xD
I feel so stupid, I'm stuck on the second. failll~

baby, you got me. ♥
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 12-13-2009, 03:31 PM

I know After all, I wrote these clues.

You'll facepalm yourself when you figure it out, trust me.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-13-2009, 03:38 PM

And now I'm stuck on 5. XD

baby, you got me. ♥
Closed Thread