Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-16-2010, 09:21 PM

^

Everyone would be in an all out war xD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-18-2010, 01:22 AM

Techno, it means I have to validate you No big deal, I'm doing work tonight since I can't sleep and will be doing so shortly.

Dead, I wish Jessica would at least do that since she has several dedicated members who have stuck through and done site work already. However, she is currently uncontactable and even left the forums in a bad state--with much of the admin control panel locked, severely limiting our mod team's powers. Considering this section has received the most updates and attention, yet we still are stuck with bugs and have been for years, its no shocker the site is not going to be renewed.

Aaron, I do have some codes saved for MMOs/battle arenas of sorts. I just have been trying to figure out how to incorporate them into everything, but might just tack them on as a game feature. Its a matter of finding one that works well and is customizable. Glad you have faith in me considering my absence for the past couple of weeks. I have stuck it out on this site for over 7 years, I certainly am not about to give up my passion for the community and dolling.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-18-2010, 01:34 AM

I can't wait to see 'em Kitty...I thought Jessica had another site for her bases and such?

(#64 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 04-18-2010, 01:43 AM

Jessica, in more recent years, commissioned all bases and dolls from well known handdrawn dollers. Its not uncommon for these dollers to display their work on their sites with a watermark over it, but the sites are not Jessica's(even though I heard she sometimes paid their hosting in exchange).

What I plan to finish this month should be good I've got some boring basics to do, but I've got some big codes and that promised dollmaker waiting.

(#65 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-19-2010, 01:21 AM

We have a new FAQ system! Please take a look at it and give feedback in the Dollsters thread since this system may be used for another feature.

(#66 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 05-19-2010, 08:43 PM

Is the newspaper sill going to be happening? I hope it will, I had a great time reading it.

(#67 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-19-2010, 09:09 PM

Yep, it'll be picking back up next month. I'm going to be drafting June's newsletter this weekend so its ready to go ahead of time. That should help with avoiding delay and the such (and its a good distraction when I'm supposed to be doing my final review sheet for my race class).

(#68 (permalink))
Old
DEADrisingx

Default 05-24-2010, 07:04 PM

I just wish that it wouldn`t go down. If we could advertise this site a bit more and maybe add new makers for non-premium members and more rooms and more room items to create with who knows, we could get this site in good shape like it used to be, what it truly needs is to be updated all the time. I met some amazing people whom are going to be life long friends on this site and I would find it very shameful to see it go down in ruins.
(#69 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-25-2010, 06:53 AM

Sadly, there's nothing we can do about the lack of updates and the site going down, as it belongs to Jessica and if she's decided that she doesn't want to keep it going any more, we can't do anything. All we can do is make sure that everyone has someplace to go.

(#70 (permalink))
Old
DEADrisingx

Default 05-25-2010, 07:11 PM

and that is a good idea to have a place to go, i just wish she would of thought to give it up to someone reliable instead of letting a site go to waste.