Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-21-2009, 02:57 PM

We are just in the beginning stages, but I'm hoping to get up a chat system, dollmakers, and to find a solution for clubs/cliques. My long term goal is to have a doll site running, but my first one is to get a place done where everyone can talk, then I will work on solutions for everything else.

Person, you need to validate yourself. You should have gotten an email from the forum to complete your registration, after which you should be able to post I'm going on now, so I will validate everyone I see in the queue.

Edit: Also, everyone, you'll notice we are slowly gaining features that are on the mainsite. I have a currency system up, we have a contests board, writing board, art boards, and I'm going to make a separate board probably for clubs/cliques and allow users to apply for them and give them an area to talk.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 11-21-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-21-2009, 03:26 PM

Okay, I'm registered under my same username :Moon_Crescent. I'm about to validate my account. So will the site just be deleted (TDP) or become like a graveyard of broken links?

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-21-2009, 03:40 PM

We truthfully have no clue. We were so scared last night that we had to act now. I imagine it'll become a graveyard first, then be deleted. I imagine the determining factor is to keep an eye on premium accounts--though I've heard that they aren't even removing them in a timely manner anymore once they expire. I knew they were late with mine(about a month before it was removed), but one person's expired a year ago and it still hasn't been removed. Says something to me when they can't even stay on top of that.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-21-2009, 08:56 PM

Ok, I can tell this site is starting to go downhill. The pages are getting glitchy and are taking long to load. Onthe Mafia page, I couldn't see a post 0.o. No complaints, don't take it as a complaint 0.o Facts to help mods. Also, the new I haven't gotton the e-mail validating my account. I'm gonna try again. Long Live TDP, even if it's new name is Dollsters.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-21-2009, 09:10 PM

I validated you already, that's probably why. If I see anyone, I go ahead and validate them.

Really? That's strange. I read on a club page that someone's posts in the talks section weren't going through, resulting in double and triple posts. I know this has been happening to me here on the forums.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-21-2009, 09:25 PM

That figures why I got in XD.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent
(#17 (permalink))
Old
chelsea_welsea_1 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-24-2009, 07:57 PM

aww no... : ( thats so sad

well i made an account. i havent gotten an email yet either. just letting you know, not to rush you or anything.

SO did you guys (the mods from TDP) create the new dolsters site?
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-24-2009, 08:06 PM

Yep. We started this summer on it, but didn't really get a start on it til a few weeks ago. Then the site sort of went 'blargh' on Friday night last week and we panicked a bit and really started working on it.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#19 (permalink))
Old
chelsea_welsea_1 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-24-2009, 08:11 PM

oh no. it would not be good if both sites didnt work.

so is there anything new about when TDP is going to shut down? just curious.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-24-2009, 08:24 PM

I might've validated you manually. I validate anyone who I see on the list, so you might not have gotten an e-mail because of it.

Dollsters should really be up and running soon. We've generally tidied up and made it presentable, so now I'm starting to turn towards extra features on top of it all. There just has to be a few more cosmetic changes

No new news. We know the host expiration date and that all tickets regarding this are being instantly closed, but that is it. The mainsite is keeping mum about it as far as I can tell.