Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Easter_Bunny (Offline)
Chocolate Hucklebunny
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default TDP Forums Easter Event '09 - 04-10-2009, 06:39 PM

Welcome to the forums Easter event for 2009! This event isn't like the Secret Santa one, so please read the instructions carefully.

Saturday morning, I will be hiding clues across the forums. You must find these clues as quickly as possible and the first three people to finish the scavenger hunt will get a special prize There are, of course, some guidelines.

1. First, follow all of the clues. Hints will only be given by me from time to time during the thread, so do not help others. What's the fun without trying on your own?
2. Everytime you find a clue, write down the "secret word" that comes along with it. Do not share these with your friends or repost them anywhere. If I find that the people who won were all friends or that the clues were provided on another site, I will cancel the prizes for all.
3. When you reach the end of the scavenger hunt, send me a message with all of the "secret words". If you don't include them, you are disqualified from the event.

Now, I'm sure you are all wondering what the prizes are. For the first three people to complete it, they each will get a custom handdrawn doll. First prize gets to choose whatever they want, which can include a specific base(within reason). Second and third prizes get custom dolls on a small base.

So, watch this thread carefully tomorrow. The first clue will appear sometime in the middle of the day. Do not bother searching for the other clues, they are not going to be up until after the first clue.

Winners
1st-virgogirl11
2nd-antimaie
3rd-Heva_Banana_Mad

People Who Finished the Hunt
Aihana_
jordanashley
spirit_queen
Catlover642

People Who Attempted the Hunt
iluvdolphin6(11)
Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX(11)
xSuperstitionx(11)
booni_monkey(8 )
xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx(5)

First Clue!

Your search begins with a League fighting to stop a villian named Malus.
Secret Word: Extraordinary

Check out the '09 Easter Event!

Last edited by Easter_Bunny : 04-12-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-11-2009, 09:46 AM

darn...i wont be home. i have to leave to visit family at 2:30
>:O
but great idea!

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Easter_Bunny (Offline)
Chocolate Hucklebunny
Bonita

Default 04-11-2009, 11:32 AM

The first clue is up, which means the hunt can begin! Make sure you move fast or you could miss out on some very special prizes.

As a note, anyone who fails to return to the forums or is banned after the placing is determined will have their prize given to the next person in line.

Check out the '09 Easter Event!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Default 04-11-2009, 11:59 AM

I don't understand will there be one clue today and one the next day and so forth?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-11-2009, 12:17 PM

This is great! Although what I believe to be the last hint is really hard to figure out . Hm.. >.<
(#6 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 04-11-2009, 12:58 PM

do we put the words together, like for the first one,
"Extraordinary ______"
?

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Virgogirl11 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 04-11-2009, 01:05 PM

I think I'm on the last one but I find it confusing!!

Peace,Love and Sing!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-11-2009, 01:26 PM

You have to find the thread described in that clue. On the first page of that thread, you will find another clue. You keep going from thread to thread collecting the secret words. Once you've found all of them - so no one skips to the last clue - you will send a PM to the Easter Bunny with ALL the secret words. First three people to do this get special prizes!

For example (this isn't a clue, but...): "Do this, do that." Sometimes parents can be such a hassle. Secret Word: Family

You would write down the word family somewhere and then try to answer the riddle. The answer would be the "Strict Parents" thread. There, in one of the posts on the first page, you would find the next clue and the next secret words. The clues always have an egg above them, and are written in purple, so you'll be able to differentiate them from the rest of the post.

You don't try to make a sentence or anything with the words. Their purpose is so that we know you answered every clue. ^_^

I finished it, but I can't participate since mods already know the answers. :P
(#9 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 04-11-2009, 01:28 PM

OH! i get it now!
thanks hayley

(#10 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 04-11-2009, 01:38 PM

Oh, this is really fun! I just finished, and good luck to everyone. ^^

baby, you got me. ♥