Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
soiherduliekmudkipz

Default 04-01-2009, 05:20 PM

thanks to everyone for your...err...support in this
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:20 PM

I wasn't really affected by this, but it's still funny! Whenever I came on the forums today at first I was like, "WHOA WHO'S DAT?". That's a pretty clever joke. It's got me laughing XD.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-01-2009, 05:21 PM

Just think. Now you guys get to top this next year! I think this time we will all be on our toes. ^^

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:35 PM

xD Whoever said anything about next year? We only put this together in like two-three days. We're bad at planning things.

By the way, please don't send nasty messages to him. I know some people are after discovering it was a joke, so I reiterate. IT WAS A JOKE. Kindly lighten up, its not like we aren't working on fixing everything back to normal.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#25 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:35 PM

sooo...the thing that made me believe you was that you were basically trashing yourself....no, i mean like in the siggy's and stuff....you know, with the mods....
i'll shut up, you'll take ofense.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:38 PM

Yep, I made them and picked on some things about us that people don't like. I changed them last night before he went to work causing chaos.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#27 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:39 PM

haha. that was good.
you have no idea how red my face is right now.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#28 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 05:41 PM

That wasn't funny! I was freaking scared! Yeesh!*

*But good work.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by booni_monkey : 04-01-2009 at 05:44 PM.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 04-01-2009, 05:50 PM

Wow XD That was a great one! I am glad you guys put that together. I thought there was something a little weird with some signatures, I was thinking...they all look the same. Then I searched threads to see if there was a contest and stuff, I didn't want to be left out. XD THANKS! XD
I feel like an idiot now, thank you, it was fun. Everything interesting happened when I was at school though! Stupid Pacific time...

(#30 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 04-01-2009, 06:20 PM

I was mesmerized the entire time! Laughing my butt off on anything that was said, it was so random. You all played your parts very well!

I didn't know what to think, I was nice to the troll because whoever was up-front with him was threatned to be banned! I didn't want any part of that in case this whole thing was real!

I'm still just....just...wow!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!