Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-03-2009, 09:06 PM

who was that really annoying girl, crap! i forget her name! but anyways, this happened like a few months ago, but like she posted in every single forum topic, about how mods should be nicer or something...hmmm...i cant remember her name!

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-04-2009, 05:55 AM

Was it Gabbydan? Or Louisiana.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 03-04-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-04-2009, 06:15 AM

Memorable quote from Sarah, to a noob that was saying that the reason she was breaking rules was cuz the site was too complicated:

"If I could work this site out when I was eleven, what does that say about you?"

(#44 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-04-2009, 06:40 AM

i remember Louisiana, i think the other girl was like, bubblegum something-or-other.....

EDIT: oh my god! i remember something about her...she was the one that had a really really really long name. CRAP, now not knowing her name will bug me the rest of my life until i figure out what it is!

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by iluvdolphin6 : 03-04-2009 at 06:45 AM.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-04-2009, 03:04 PM

..Yeah, we've had a lot of users with ridiculously long names. Lemme think, I KNOW I saved one of the usernames because it was so ridiculously long. O_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#46 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 03-04-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
More for the Rogue's Gallery; it's weird how I remember the awful users more than the good ones. XD

Princessmeplz. Truely awful spammer, both in the RPG forum and on the rest of the board. Was told the rules a dozen times, and didn't listen. Flamed when told off, and also was one of the offenders who had ten billion comments on her profiles. -.- She used to claim ignorance of the rules, despite the fact that she was told constantly of them and linked to them several times. She also refused to accept that she was a noob.

jess_xx. Kitty should definitely remember this one. XD She posted a thread complaining about some site issue or other, and when Kitty, I and a couple of others posted in the thread, she attacked us. She even attacked support who was trying to help her sort her issue, and was extremely rude.

Gabbydan10. This user posted a thread attacking people on here for what she termed as "bullying" newbies; in reality, the thread she had a bug up her butt over was about noobs. She was definitely a noob of the first order. She bashed Wolfie after she pointed out to gabbydan that she was acting noobish. She also posted with a terrible lack of any grammar whatsoever.

puertorican13. This user was a complete nutjob. O_o She repeatedly spammed mine and Sarah's inboxes, asking us to friend her despite the fact that we both told her no. She then turned nasty, sending obscene, spiteful PMs and threats. I warned her, infracted her, temp banned her; to no avail. The second her ban ended, she was back harrassing Sarah. Then support stepped in and permabanned her. XD

careness2. I'm sure that a lot of us remember this troll. She constantly spammed the forum, as well as harrassing various members. She was warned and given an infraction; then deleted the warning and replied to her infraction with rudeness. Result was, she was given a week's temp ban. She returned after her ban... and continued to spam, harrass and backchat. She promised to behave herself, and did so for just one day before she went back to harrassing members, causing some to make their profiles private to stop her. She just posted harrassment spam threads all over the board, and was infernally rude to Kitty when she told her off about it. She was deleted in the pruning of the memberlist; then returned to the board a day ago; and was rebanned. -.- She was flipping INSANE.

OMG I remember every one of those people .... Especially careness2. man was she pyscho... Honestly some people have way too much time on there hands to make the time and effort to ruin other peoples fun. Also that some of these people think they are going to make friends my sending you thousands of pms and comments. Its so annoying.. Its almost like they need to be potty trained in the world of manners, because theu are certaintly lacking them...
I hope in the near future we don't ever have as many, but I highly doubt that will be the case as the keep on coming and coming...Even though there are rules posted in each section on how to post and so on and so forth, for even people new to the idea of forums.

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-04-2009, 05:53 PM

Okay, the history sticky has been updated up until this point and is now being organized and edited. Keep suggesting folks and adding on, all of your responses have been very helpful.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-05-2009, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
The fake Miley Cyrus was banned; there was also a fake Vanessa Hudgens who had a similar name who was also banned.
There is also a Ashley Tisdale impostor who has stalker like pictures on her friendship profile.( but this isn't on forums. sorry if that is spammy because shes not a forum member.)
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-05-2009, 02:09 PM

There was an Asley imposter who had a forum profile; could well have been her.

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-05-2009, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdolphin6 View Post
i remember Louisiana, i think the other girl was like, bubblegum something-or-other.....

EDIT: oh my god! i remember something about her...she was the one that had a really really really long name. CRAP, now not knowing her name will bug me the rest of my life until i figure out what it is!
I think I know who you mean, that im_so_hiphoppin whatev. She had like, 43 characters in my name. o.O