Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-06-2009, 01:33 PM

Cars? Wow? Did you grab those out of my obvious interests? XD I actually have no interest in cars. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-06-2009, 01:36 PM

No, those were just random examples. Anyway, I happen to like the ranks that Kitty and I came up with; Hand Drawn is the last rank, cuz it's the biggest; Bonita is the first, cuz that's the smallest. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2009, 01:39 PM

I don't recognise Bonita either. -_-
Anyway, my only small comfort is I'm at the top of the scale. XD (That's members scale, not counting mods, admins greeters blahblahblah)

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#14 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-06-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
No, those were just random examples. Anyway, I happen to like the ranks that Kitty and I came up with; Hand Drawn is the last rank, cuz it's the biggest; Bonita is the first, cuz that's the smallest. XD
Oh okay I get it now. It confused me because I thought you would have done Silents as the Newbie since they haven't posted much and were "silent", but now it makes sense, it's based off of size.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2009, 01:50 PM

I thought silent was something got to do with wolfie. O.O

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-06-2009, 02:25 PM

Here are links to the different kinds of dolls, apart from hand drawn cuz you all know what that is.

Bonita: http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...s2/Bonita3.gif

Silent: http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...4/Silent21.gif

Shuni: http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...s2/ShuniD7.gif

Candybar: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lz3/HWgirl.gif

Last edited by Miranda_ : 02-06-2009 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Stupid hyperlinks wouldn't work.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 02-06-2009, 02:29 PM

Ohhh, I see! What a clever ranking idea. ;D
I was like, "What is hand drawn...?" But I gotcha, now. Are the doll titles going to replace the former titles after everyone gets used to them, or are we going to have double titles from here on out?

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-06-2009, 02:32 PM

The ones that were changed were the ranks; the titles, ie junior member, will remain.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-06-2009, 03:15 PM

(If this were a car board, you guys'd probably name me Yellow Mustang. XD Inside joke that's gonna be missed.)

Aaron, Silents were a type of doll that were around before emos; today they are considered Emos.

Would you guys believe that my aunt is the one who got me into dollmakers? ^_^; That's how I found Dollpalace four, five years ago. There were very few makers back then; most of them were Uniques, Silents, and Bonitas and the only Large maker was the Candybar. Then came the Ravers, the Emos, the bigger makers, the Handdrawn makers, etc.

... GAH! I sound old!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#20 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-06-2009, 03:27 PM

I shall have to get you to relate the long and crazy, gory history of this board to me sometime. XD