Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-13-2008, 02:50 PM

That is an interesting idea. I've never heard of something like that, but it certainly is a good idea. I know not all of the spamming is reported and at times it just goes ignored or is responded to until we get on, so maybe this will encourage people to actually report it.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-13-2008, 02:53 PM

Yeah; there's also a core group of users on here who've I've seen actively greeting newbies, and a lot of them also help me out by reporting spammers so it would be a nice idea to reward them for their helpfulness. ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-13-2008, 03:27 PM

Yeah, I just looked at the forum leaders board and there's at least 3 that are "inactive", in my opinion. We should probably just have 2-3 more new ones appointed then, to replace the inactive mods.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-13-2008, 03:58 PM

Yea, a few of the mods I have never seen active on here. Like bunnypixie and sweetpea200202..
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-13-2008, 04:05 PM

Sweetpea actually resigned quite a while back and was simply never removed. Bunnypixie, I have never seen her do a lick of work. That's sad since we can see the work of other mods(deleted threads and such) and she has been one for quite a while. Not to speak badly of her, but she wasn't even on here before given that position and had no idea how the forums work.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#46 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-13-2008, 04:07 PM

I kinda got confused bye that last sentence. Whaaa? O.o

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-13-2008, 04:09 PM

Bunnypixie was randomly appointed after the board changed; we'd never seen her on here before. On top of being a total newbie to forums in general, she dared to try to derail a thread in one of her forums she was watching and turn it into a I Shall Shove God Down Your Throat!! thread.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-13-2008, 04:10 PM

Oh, it needs to be updated, badly. :\
Technically, bunnypixie isn't even considered a mod on here. It sounds like she just enjoys having that position. Which is a shame. If she was on here, even to do just a bit of work to help out, maybe we would have less work for mods and a cleaner forum. We need mods on almost 24/7 to keep up with noobs and spammers.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-13-2008, 04:15 PM

Don't forget trolls. :S

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-13-2008, 04:17 PM

She's mod of Fashion and Beauty, Health and Food; I do all the work in keeping those forums clean. It's hard work sometimes, especially since for some reason, spambots seem to target those forums. -.-