Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#231 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 04:41 PM

It wouldn't surprise me; when I was reading the comments of their profiles awhile back, before the bans, there seemed to be a lot of trouble going on between the group. O_o And tanpop was always bossing Aihana and Lexi around.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#232 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 04:47 PM

Aihana told me on my friends profile, I'm trying to get my banned rid of -.-, and we were talking and she said "Tanpop all ways thinks shes right" Does that suprise you?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#233 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 04:49 PM

Not at all. She acted superior in multiple threads when, really, she was totally in the wrong.
(#234 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2008, 04:54 PM

The contest was really the straw that broke the camel's back; Tanpop had been causing trouble for ages before. She thought she could do what she liked, that the rules didn't apply to her and that she wouldn't be banned for breaking them.

(#235 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2008, 04:59 PM

And don't get me started on how many times she effed up the Randomness thread; she started chat threads in it when it was meant for just being a goof. -.-

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#236 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2008, 05:13 PM

Oh, and another thing, remember when Lexi claimed she would hack Supports account? I doubt that she even knows how to hack.

(#237 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2008, 05:16 PM

I'm just flat out sick of Lexi and Tanflop by now. I'm not hesitating to use my nickname for Tanpop anymore, I can't stand her and her hypocritical... hypocrisy!

Halestorm
(#238 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 12-30-2008, 05:19 PM

I can't stand it either. She probably had something against Miranda, because she posted in a thread telling her to go to h*ell. Somebody said this before, wrong person to have a grudge against, knowing that she can ban you.

Last edited by Catlover642 : 12-31-2008 at 11:26 AM.
(#239 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 12-30-2008, 05:37 PM

Grudges are VERY bad.
espceially with people higher up than you.
I think that Audre really does have something against TDP.

baby, you got me. ♥
(#240 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-30-2008, 05:39 PM

I still think she's blaming us here in the forum for her original Tanpop account being banned. -.- That was NOT our fault; all accounts that were under 13 and did not have parental consent were deleted as some really disgusting content kept popping up in areas of the site and they weren't able to manage it twenty four seven, so they deleted member accounts that were registered as under 13.

Halestorm