Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Talking This is a thread for some awesome people! - 08-23-2008, 07:59 PM

This thread is for Miranda_ and Silver_Wolf_Kitty, you rock! Thank you for replying to my threads and posting useful information, and much more! Please post your your NICE comments about them please! =D Go Miranda and Silver wolf kitty! ^^

Last edited by Catlover642 : 08-25-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-26-2008, 05:44 PM

Whoever does not respond with praises in the next seven days shall receive our wrath!

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 08-26-2008, 07:33 PM

O-o
I don't wanna feel the wrath!!
spare me!

Thank you SWK and Miranda for keeping these forums free of spam!
It would be a very spammy and n00by place without you.

Thanks You. Arigatou. Merci. Muchas gracias

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-26-2008, 10:15 PM

I wasn't actually serious xD We thought it would be funny if we posted it, so I just went ahead and did it.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 10-04-2008 at 11:25 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-26-2008, 10:25 PM

DON`T BAN ME!

(Yeppers,I waas jokin too!)

thanks Silver Wolf Kitty and Miranda,for keeping the forum clean!

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2008, 10:28 PM

wow,a scary thought
Miranda is double,double scary
anyway i just wanted to tell thanks for Miranda and silver-Wolfie (mix,seriously,silverwolfkitty+wolfie )
for keeping our forum clean not spammy and they vanished al the people that broke the rules (and thanks for the replys in my thread)

ps to Miranda:
miranda my sister wants to start over here,cause she spammed with her account without knowing she is holiday girl so,please let her,she will cry if you didnt

(#7 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-26-2008, 10:54 PM

What about all the other mods? They do their share to. Everyone on staff pitches in - even some people who aren't actually staff here.

I thank everyone, Miranda, Silver_Wolf_Kitty, and all the others for helping around the forums.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-29-2008, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_d_c_c_p View Post
ps to Miranda:
miranda my sister wants to start over here,cause she spammed with her account without knowing she is holiday girl so,please let her,she will cry if you didnt
Well guess what, her regular Holiday Girl account is NOT banned. I don't know why that's so hard to comprehend; her MINNIE MOUSE one was banned. The other is perfectly intact; if she can't understand that, then it's her own fault. Also, she didn't simply spam; she was stealing graphics off of other sites under both accounts and that in itself should warrant a ban of both accounts, but it didn't so she should be glad she can still log in.
--

On subject, Miranda, SWK, All mods, YOU FREAKING ROCK!

I now tackle you all.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#9 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Nice Things About The Mods!! :) - 03-23-2010, 09:48 PM

Nice Things About The Mods!!

Kay, we all admit that the mods on TDP are awesome!!! They are waay better than anybody on other forums, and there are a ton of reasons why we all like them XD. So, I think we should all sort of give back and let the mods know that we appreciate them.

Getting to the point- for this thread, we are going to post nice things, positive, good things, ect. about them. It could be a simple 'I think Miranda_ is an expert at RP'S because..." and explain why.

This will atleast show them that we thank them for hard work and all the stuff they do for all of us ;3.

Buut- there is one rule. I don't want no simple sh*t like "SilentWolf is nice." Well, of course she is nice (please don't get offensive with me, Wolfie XD), but it's BORING. Say why she is nice- for example, "SilentWolf is nice because she cares about us..(ect. say reasons why...)..."

*Sorry, I'm a little tired right now so I can't think of any examples even there are a whole bunch!! XD

Well..GO!! They need some luurv! X)

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]