Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   The Doll Palace Life (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-palace-life/)
-   -   This is a thread for some awesome people! (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/doll-palace-life/19396-thread-some-awesome-people.html)

Catlover642 08-23-2008 08:59 PM

This is a thread for some awesome people!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: This thread is for Miranda_ and Silver_Wolf_Kitty, you rock! Thank you for replying to my threads and posting useful information, and much more! Please post your your NICE comments about them please! =D Go Miranda and Silver wolf kitty! ^^

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 08-26-2008 06:44 PM

Whoever does not respond with praises in the next seven days shall receive our wrath!

Aihana_ 08-26-2008 08:33 PM

O-o
I don't wanna feel the wrath!!
spare me!

Thank you SWK and Miranda for keeping these forums free of spam!
It would be a very spammy and n00by place without you.

Thanks You. Arigatou. Merci. Muchas gracias

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 08-26-2008 11:15 PM

I wasn't actually serious xD We thought it would be funny if we posted it, so I just went ahead and did it.

orangedino67 08-26-2008 11:25 PM

DON`T BAN ME!

(Yeppers,I waas jokin too!)

thanks Silver Wolf Kitty and Miranda,for keeping the forum clean!

Cookie_Crumps 08-26-2008 11:28 PM

wow,a scary thought
Miranda is double,double scary
anyway i just wanted to tell thanks for Miranda and silver-Wolfie (mix,seriously,silverwolfkitty+wolfie )
for keeping our forum clean not spammy and they vanished al the people that broke the rules (and thanks for the replys in my thread)

ps to Miranda:
miranda my sister wants to start over here,cause she spammed with her account without knowing she is holiday girl so,please let her,she will cry if you didnt

TheHayleyDoll 08-26-2008 11:54 PM

What about all the other mods? They do their share to. Everyone on staff pitches in - even some people who aren't actually staff here.

I thank everyone, Miranda, Silver_Wolf_Kitty, and all the others for helping around the forums.

Aihana_ 08-27-2008 12:52 AM

oh right! I can't forget about all the other helpers!

Thanks You. Arigatou. Merci. Muchas gracias!!
(And I knew you were kidding SWK, so was I XD)

LadyBast0911 08-27-2008 09:48 PM

I want to thank all the mods for helping keep this site running.

I also give a special thanks to Miranda_, Sarah_K_O_M, Silver_Wolf_Kitty, and Wolfie! I think they kinda get the brute of it all. ^^

TheHayleyDoll 08-28-2008 10:32 AM

Everyone forget me all at once. I try too, ya know. T.T

I'll just shut up, now... I really don't want to look like an arrogant loser.

You see, I thank everyone who has even helped teach ONE noob, for they have already made this a better place by even just doing that and I'm thankful. Teaching someone is better then yelling and screaming at them, for having them learn can help then grow into a fair member of the forums.