Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 08-28-2008, 04:00 PM

Three cheers for our oldest and most dedicated moderators, for helping people, policing threads and smiting the everloving crap out of all the n00bs foolish enough to cross their path!

And of course to all the regular members who do their best to help keep this site clean and friendly, because without you, TDP just wouldn't be the same

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-28-2008, 04:07 PM

Yup; even the most powerful villain needs minions. Not that we mods are villains, of course. 0: )

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-28-2008, 04:25 PM

Yes you are xD

Big hugs all around to the rest of the moderators. I know not all of you can get on as much, but I still appreciate all you guys have done and are still doing. Now I shall pinch your cheeks and coo about how cute you all were when you first joined xD

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 08-28-2008, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Yup; even the most powerful villain needs minions. Not that we mods are villains, of course. 0: )
Of course not, we're benevolent dictators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
Big hugs all around to the rest of the moderators. I know not all of you can get on as much, but I still appreciate all you guys have done and are still doing. Now I shall pinch your cheeks and coo about how cute you all were when you first joined xD
Ah, those were the days, weren't they? Heh, I remember how much of a mess this place was when I first joined, and I really appreciate everybody's effort to make it better.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-29-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_d_c_c_p View Post
ps to Miranda:
miranda my sister wants to start over here,cause she spammed with her account without knowing she is holiday girl so,please let her,she will cry if you didnt
Well guess what, her regular Holiday Girl account is NOT banned. I don't know why that's so hard to comprehend; her MINNIE MOUSE one was banned. The other is perfectly intact; if she can't understand that, then it's her own fault. Also, she didn't simply spam; she was stealing graphics off of other sites under both accounts and that in itself should warrant a ban of both accounts, but it didn't so she should be glad she can still log in.
--

On subject, Miranda, SWK, All mods, YOU FREAKING ROCK!

I now tackle you all.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-29-2008, 05:18 PM

she wasn't stealing them she mad them on makers,on deviantART but we forgot the link.
beside how are you soooooooo sure she stole them,i mean if you can prove it go ahead.
i am not trying to get nasty.
the site we got it from is:
dressupgames.com

Last edited by Cookie_Crumps : 08-29-2008 at 05:33 PM.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-29-2008, 05:24 PM

Cutie, don't get nasty, I'm pretty sick of you breaking the rules too. She stole them because she did NOT credit the makers she got them off of and her threads were closed as a result. Also, I looked for said makers before; there are nearly none of those like that, especially not ICON makers nor signature makers. Now please, if you wish to complain, try taking it up with the moderators instead of derailing a thread so you can complain your heart out. If you don't like it here, you can leave.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-29-2008, 10:28 PM

Stop going off topic, now. If there is anything more to be said about this, send me and Miranda a message and we will deal with this in private.

By the way, there are no makers on deviantart. Do not drag a perfectly good art site into this.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 10-05-2008 at 12:24 AM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-30-2008, 12:26 AM

Actually, there are a few makers. Only one of which I found make avatars and none make signatures. I've seen about... three in total.

Nooo!! Wolfie, I want to tackle them too!! Don't start without me!! *tackles moderators*
(#20 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default Kudos x A Million And One!!! - 08-30-2008, 01:18 AM

Well I'm going to try to get this thread back on topic...:
THANK YOU MODS! This is the only part of this website I can tolerate, lol and it's all due to you girls! My only wish is that one day Miranda will moderate the contests section too, lol. Then all the cheaters and noobs can feel her wrath that they SO deserve!

Anyways, you girls are awesome! And many thanks for not getting upset with me with all my questions about other parts of the site. I'd email Support, but you girls are on so much more than she is and you know all the answers to my questions!

Helped me tons! Thanxies!
LancasterPrincess

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!