Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-16-2008, 10:04 AM

It's fine. A little slow animation is OK, it's when people insist on having several seizure inducing images in their sigs that it's a problem.

Update: Just to remind everyone, please abide by these restrictions whenever you change your signature. I am noticing that people who's signatures used to fit the restrictions are now well over, some even twice or three times the size they should be. I will be giving out comment warnings to anyone I see breaking this rule; if the signature isn't fixed in a day, then the entire thing will be deleted.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 07-06-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 01-06-2009, 10:22 AM

Alright, I'm not so sure about mine - is it too tall? I can put the credits on my profile and just leave the handdrawn, or I could switch my avatar and signature dolls...?
Just don't want to get in trouble. (:

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-06-2009, 12:34 PM

Yours is just fine

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-06-2009, 04:10 PM

I think this thread should be stickied, honestly. >_>

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-06-2009, 08:35 PM

There's too many stickies in the General Discussion forum already. XD In any case, people who break this rule don't read stickies. >_>

(#26 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-07-2009, 02:17 PM

Sad truth. -_- I wish the da'mn, arrogant NOOBS would read the bleeding stickies. I mean for gods sake, I read them through, and they were entertaining reading. I'm not joking, they're actually kind of funny.

I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick. ~ Valkyrie Cain
Ill buy you a stick for Christmas. - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-26-2010, 01:20 PM

Just to remind everyone, you MUST keep the rules where signatures are concerned. Recently, I've been seeing quite a few people breaking this rule, and I'm getting tired of warning people about something that they should already know about. The rule has been up for long enough that you should all know it without having to be told.

Please refer to this image, people. Just a teeny bit over is fine; we just don't want people to have giant, screen stretching sigs, or ones where you're forced to scroll down loads to read the next post. Or sigs that have tons of seizure inducing animations. X_x

If you have a picture or a blend for your signature that is too big, then go someplace like Iaza to resize it. It's free, and believe me, it's not hard to do; I resize pics there all the time. If, after I warn you, you come on the next day and don't edit your signature, then I WILL delete it.

If you constantly break this rule, then you could end up being barred from having a signature, or even temp banned. We are not being unreasonable in asking that you keep your signatures to a reasonable size. Please keep this rule without having to be warned about it, and everything will be fine.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-15-2011, 08:38 AM

Is the size of my signature ok? Cause I'm not to sure ^^"
It looks a lil tall, but I cant tell...
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-15-2011, 08:49 AM

Please refer to the image; yours is just a little over, but that's fine. It's sigs that stretch the page or force people to scroll down that we don't want.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-15-2011, 08:55 AM

Thank you
I tried to refer to it, but I just couldnt tell, so I thought I should ask just in case.