Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-12-2008, 09:41 AM

Guys, you are getting really off topic. If you want to discuss a forum superhero team, then start a new thread please.

The only thing members can really do is report anyone who is over ten pages to us so they are warned and banned if they don't comply. I suggest doing this in PM so no one is pinpointed as a "tattle".

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-12-2008, 10:26 AM

Okay Kitty, I did that, So here's the link.

http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/d...tml#post685178

It only goes to another topic, so I guess it doesn't count as advertising, just a shortcut.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-13-2008, 10:38 AM

I have a question but is it possible you could post the ban list ? the reason why I am asking is because a lot of my friends that are usually online are never online an more and I am wondering if it because of that or not.

(#54 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 04-13-2008, 10:41 AM

I'd prefer to keep this list unposted on the forums since the last thing we need is someone getting it in their head to bash these people, even if their ban is entirely their own fault, but if you message me I can let you know about anyone who you are curious about.

(#55 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-13-2008, 10:50 AM

Okay thank you

(#56 (permalink))
Old
Retrogressive (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-27-2008, 01:25 PM

I agree all of those things you said, I'm just going to clean up my messy pro...Well ttyl great ideas! I'm pro's really messed up..I'll keep some of those special testimonials from my freinds that would be great, But if it's bad than please quote me back!

(#57 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-28-2008, 11:00 PM

Its fine to keep those special comments, I do the same thing. It just isn't fine when EVERY comment is a special comment.

(#58 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2008, 03:41 PM

i have one page of comments, not much ppl, look at my profile, but if i do, eventually get alot of pages, i will delete regularly.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..