Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
baylee (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Smile Horses - 05-22-2009, 08:12 PM

For the pets I think you should do a horse or pony!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
hiphophottie

Arrow 05-25-2009, 07:22 PM

every time i go to a page the picture doesnt show but the name shows up in a box with a x and when i press it the shadow of the backround shows but the picture doesnt and it takes me about a half hour trying to figure out what the picture is
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
marahernan

Default 06-09-2009, 03:16 PM

I REALLY LOVE COLORING, BUT THERE IS NO WAY TO DO SO IN MANY OF THE PICTURES.

IS THE PROBLEM YOURS OR MINE?

The last weeks, itīs impossible to color most of the coloring pages.
May you let me know what's the problem

Last edited by Miranda_ : 06-20-2009 at 03:47 PM.
(#54 (permalink))
Old
kitkat0_0

Unhappy "magic" coloring pages - 09-14-2009, 01:38 PM

Maybe it's just my computer, but I can't color any of the pictures! The pictures load up fine but when I grab the little flashing box to "drag" over the picture...nothing happens! It's not "magic" because nothing magical happens...that's just my opinion though.
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 06:41 PM

Its been found that the coloring pages do not work in certain browsers, particularly Google. If you are using it, I suggest switching browsers.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#56 (permalink))
Old
defyingglory

Exclamation Uploading - 09-21-2009, 10:01 AM

Hi, sometimes when you upload coloring pictures to the coloring pages it just comes up as a blank page. Then when you try to color it, it doesn't work. There doesn't seem to be any specific pattern as to what uploads work and what don't. I can upload a jpg., gif, or url file and all 3 of them work at random. It's very frustrating. Help please?
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-25-2009, 01:50 PM

It may be the picture itself; I believe that there's a program you can install, much like no right click, that makes a picture come up as blank if downloaded and saved to someone's computer, then uploaded elsewhere.

(#58 (permalink))
Old
morningsuniowa

Angry most holiday pics do not work - 11-28-2009, 09:23 PM

no matter where you click same message appears on most holiday pictures???????

see attachment
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-05-2009, 09:31 AM

You didn't give an attachment.

(#60 (permalink))
Old
kaoldt

Default Ken coloring pages - 04-20-2010, 12:00 PM

I have a little guy who is completely into his Ken doll right now and wants coloring pages. It's really hard to find any though and the ones I have found always have Barbie in them. Aren't there any of just Ken?