Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default Tip. - 08-21-2008, 11:28 PM

The coloring pages are awesome and fun.
BUT.
It frustrates me that I can't color the whole thing in and all I am using is a paint bucket took that doesn't even color the little spaces in.
So alot more detailed brushes would be awesome, like the little pen tools and a zoom in and out option.
:3
Oh and the undo button is a must.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Gemz18

Unhappy colouring pages - 08-25-2008, 06:07 AM

in some of the pictures it doesnt allow u to colour seperates i.e flowers and grass
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
visual_kei_temple

Default hello - 09-27-2008, 08:29 PM

i love the color & draw but my fav is animr & anme dolls they look pretty awsome but i wish they but more &lolita also visual kei lol
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Epion

Default old coloring pages - 10-08-2008, 03:43 AM

there are to many copies of the same pictures also some of them aren't fixed is there a way for me to fix them for you
(#45 (permalink))
Old
lovexmex4xeva

Question the coloring pages - 11-09-2008, 03:28 PM

umm its hard to click on the spots where you want the color its confusing can you try making the arrow a paintbrush?
(#46 (permalink))
Old
seisas

Default 11-11-2008, 10:44 AM

when i colour the corlour is coming so slow ill have to take1 minute to use a colour.and the small small places, when i take a colour for the small places it wont work i get so disturbed
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Lightbulb 11-12-2008, 05:59 PM

The only thing that bugs me on here is the 256 colour rule if you're saving your doll as gif and you want animation and the right colours.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
princess78874

Angry equality and fairness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 12-21-2008, 09:52 AM

i think that the glitter shouldnt be only for premi because its not fair!!!!!!
you would have a lot of people lovin u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-21-2008, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX View Post
The only thing that bugs me on here is the 256 colour rule if you're saving your doll as gif and you want animation and the right colours.
Actually, believe it or not that's how GIF files are. It's a huge pain in the butt, yes, but GIF, JPEG, and PNG are all like that.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#50 (permalink))
Old
XxnamichanxX

Default im new - 05-09-2009, 03:47 AM

um i just signed up and i uploaded a scanned picture so that i could color. then when i went to color it i click a color and on the part i was goignt ot color and i said "please select a color and click on the white are to start coloring the picture" so i wouldnt let me color it can u please help me i really wanna color this pic i apreciate your help