Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Doll Palace Life Site updates, coming soon, interesting facts, new polls and contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Anaiyia (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Unhappy 02-25-2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delly1 View Post
I can use both and both are working for me try restarting your computer and attempting it again

Thanks, i restarted but am still having trouble saving certain dolls. Kinda hard to explain but the ones that will not save are the ones like pirate maker and what not. I can only save the easy makers in my album. Thought maybe it was my browser but i have tried both
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
PRINCESSWIMMER24

Red face 03-02-2008, 12:36 PM

I Really Like It...but Some Of The Sections That Are Really Small Are Hard To Color And I'm All About Detail, So That Kinda Annoys Me..lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
wolfslam

Unhappy car picture - 03-09-2008, 07:55 PM

I tried to color the picture ,But it would not work.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
crystalkat109

Post New? - 03-25-2008, 06:36 PM

I really like coloring them because I like how it turns out and what color they are but I'd really like it if there were new ones! It's been maybe a month or two but there have been the same dolls. When are they going to be changed?? When they are changed more often, because it says you change them every week, then maybe I won't reply to something like this! I REALLY LIKE COLORING THEM!!!!!!!! And I want to color more! I'm a little devil sometimes over the littlest things soo........
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Ifyouonlyknewhowifeel

Unhappy 03-27-2008, 08:39 PM

could you possibly connect the lines to the coloring pages better? because when i go to fill in the picture the color bleeds out to other parts. like if i go to color a finger nail it also colors the hand.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
apple

Thumbs up New Pictures - 04-07-2008, 01:25 PM

I would love more new anime pictures, especillay cute ones!
Maybe some new anime's?
Pita ten, DN Angel, Gundam seed,
And maybe some more chibi's!!
(#37 (permalink))
Old
celinali

Wink 04-17-2008, 01:32 AM

well i htink that there should be more cute emo pic on the coloring thingy lol
(#38 (permalink))
Old
kayshap2

Thumbs up It is always a good idea to try new things! - 05-17-2008, 10:21 PM

I Think that which you said was effective.It is always a fantastic idea to try new things,because you might just find something that you wanted.To try new things give us opportunity to have a favourite I did not know about this amazing website.My sister was the one who told me about.I thought it was boring when she told me,but now that i'm exploring I LOVE IT
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Bellaboo_Shwan

Default Coloring Pages - 06-14-2008, 03:36 PM

I think it would be neat if we could zoom in on the pictures. When I try to print them out, the picture is very small. If there was someway to zoom in while printing, that'd be great.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Gardeniangel

Talking love it but needs an undo button - 06-29-2008, 11:03 PM

The coloring pages need an undo button, so if we make a mistake it can be undone. If it already has one, I'm not able to find it.
Thanks!
Gardeniangel