Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (
-   The Doll Palace Life (
-   -   Advertise Your Clubs 'N Cliques (

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 09-27-2006 05:48 PM

Advertise Your Clubs 'N Cliques
To reduce the increasing number of posts advertising your club/clique, please just put it in here instead of creating a new topic. An advertisement should consist of a link/image with a link and a short description of your club/clique. All previous advertisements have been deleted and this will be checked regularly to make sure this pertains to only TDP clubs/cliques.

Thank you.

likealot 11-08-2006 07:55 PM

Well,I recently created a Clique called Honda_Love,for people who like Honda motorcycles.

And Lizz created one called MCR_Love,for people who like My Chemical Romance.

noirmali 11-26-2006 04:32 PM

Hi, this clique Website_Luverz is for ppl that like websites and HTML codes!! No need to freak out, you don't actually have to own the web, you can use piczo, myspace, geocities--i don't really care!! For more info, click the smiley below.
That's it, really. Just remember to follow the instructions, and have fun!!

crazykiek 01-16-2007 12:09 AM

i ahve a clique called TDPMartyrs its for kind genourouse dollers who enjoy helping others out. if u need doll points because u want to jin a club or ahve spent them all in the doll points shop or donated them to your club or w/e and u need help earning them back this is teh palce to come. sadly u cannot just give your points to sum1 but i ahve come up with ways of kind of ding it as long as otehrs dont interfere. well more details on teh clique page.

in the clique forum youll find all sorts of tips about how toearn doll points fast adn easy. and youll find friends who would enjoy helping you out.:smile:

Haley_Noelle 02-03-2007 10:48 PM

Girl Only Club
I just made a club called World_OF_Girls, for girls only. The price to join is only 5 DP!! We have a contest that ends on Fri. and I just added look alike dolls. The members make a doll and send me the link, then I post it on the club page. Even if your in a club please come and check out my club, and get your friends to join.

xxMeggieMaggot 05-16-2007 02:46 AM

If you want to
check out my really depressing
clique called XxBrokenxX or
if you like dinoz go to
thanks any way.

bb_ball_babe 08-17-2007 02:25 PM

join my clique!
idk what board really 2 put this on so i'll put it here. if u know where it should b tell me. but here's my clique-

belladoggy 08-18-2007 07:18 PM

I have a few cliques I'm advertising (the first I created)
OWT--stands for Obbsessed With Twilight
drummergirls--Any girl who plays drums or wants to
these next one's I admin/design for:

bb_ball_babe 08-20-2007 03:06 PM

please join my clique!
hey if ur a girl and just wanna hang out then join my clique, Just4girls. check it out and if u like it join it! here's the link:

xPapercut 08-22-2007 03:25 PM

Boys are useless.

Join me clique.
I need members urgently.
Warning: I've put music on there.